the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Guest jmatsu
Haha Mr. Dickhead. I singlehandedly won the Virginia Debate Challenge in high school for my debate team, and went to nationals. The funny thing is you can talk all this shit on the computer but when in face to face intimidation you wither like a fucking flower in winter. Ant, you make me giggle like a schoolgirl. Go fuck your mom, and masturbate more so you can grow some inches. Besides that I leave you with this:

Cheers!

you could claim that you created the shopping cart, but should i believe you?

and if you did get on the virginia debate, i appologize. i guess you did make the handicapped debate team after all. wow, i'm sure you won a great deal of debats pulling out your secret weapon of a t-rex pic.

"face to face intimidation." truthfully it's unlikey if we'll ever find out. what we have found out is that you can't communitate for shit and that your immaturity levels are seemingly boundless.

"you make me giggle like a schoolgirl?" you ARE a schoolgirl (or is that your ultimate goal in your pathetic little life?). at first i thought your father did the trick, but i guess he just makes you squeal like blase' pig.

you could claim that you created the shopping cart, but should i believe you?

and if you did get on the virginia debate, i appologize. i guess you did make the handicapped debate team after all. wow, i'm sure you won a great deal of debats pulling out your secret weapon of a t-rex pic.

"face to face intimidation." truthfully it's unlikey if we'll ever find out. what we have found out is that you can't communitate for shit and that your immaturity levels are seemingly boundless.

"you make me giggle like a schoolgirl?" you ARE a schoolgirl (or is that your ultimate goal in your pathetic little life?). at first i thought your father did the trick, but i guess he just makes your squeal like blase' pig.

You infact make my completely dull life now blissful for some reason. Arguing with such a delinquent such as yourself just makes my day because soon you would have to face the facts that you are a bitch. Maybe one day you can be my bitch when I'm running my Fortune 500 company, you can be at my driveway cutting my grass with a pair of scissors. Hey Mr. Dickhead, you have provided quite a large sum of entertainment today. You have been bumped up to Master Dickhead. Leader of all the Dickheads. You're a fucking pussy and a joke. Next time you're in the DC area please inform me so I can meet you and punch your pussy ass Jap face to the ground wimp. Continue to suck weiners and your dad's shit until that day.

Cheers Master Dickhead!

Laughing some more as I wait for Master Dickhead to google more intelligent phrases to say in an attempt to provide an atleast par comeback. Try dictionary.com or something, bitch. Haha. It takes this faggot 10 minutes for each comeback. What a retard! He has to systematically input shit and glare at it for minutes before coming to the weak realization that he regurgitates out nonsense. Your stupid as hell you little rat and if you post after this your even more retarded.

Cheers!

-KickaPop

Guest jmatsu
You infact make my completely dull life now blissful for some reason. Arguing with such a delinquent such as yourself just makes my day because soon you would have to face the facts that you are a bitch. Maybe one day you can be my bitch when I'm running my Fortune 500 company, you can be at my driveway cutting my grass with a pair of scissors. Hey Mr. Dickhead, you have provided quite a large sum of entertainment today. You have been bumped up to Master Dickhead. Leader of all the Dickheads. You're a fucking pussy and a joke. Next time you're in the DC area please inform me so I can meet you and punch your pussy ass Jap face to the ground wimp. Continue to suck weiners and your dad's shit until that day.

Cheers Master Dickhead!

your mental inferiority really knows no bounds, does it? do you really live in d.c., because it seems to me that you're coming straight out of your own prefabricated fantasy land. give me your adress and i will be delighted teach the meaning of puglisim. calling me "jap?" i would under normal circmustances get upset, but it really isn't your fault, is it? i assume the responsiblity lies with your parents, or whatever foster home you were raised at.

i feel so sorry for you. getting raped at a young and developing age can be traumatizing!

your mental inferiority really knows no bounds, does it? do you really live in d.c., because it seems to me that you're coming straight out of your own prefabricated fantasy land. give me your adress and i will be delighted teach the meaning of puglisim. calling me "jap?" i would under normal circmustances get upset, but it really isn't your fault, is it? i assume the responsiblity lies with your parents, or whatever foster home you were raised at.

i feel so sorry for you. getting raped at a young and developing age can be traumatizing!

Wow! Simply wow. It took you that long to write like 6 measly pathetic sentences. I could have wrote a 10 page report on global warming and it's effects on the middle class with that much time. I live on 1012 Wisconsin Ave. dork. Find your way there you little shithead. Yo JAP, you really are a huge piece of incompetency, aren't you?

Guest jmatsu
Wow! Simply wow. It took you that long to write like 6 measly pathetic sentences. I could have wrote a 10 page report on global warming and it's effects on the middle class with that much time. I live on 1012 Wisconsin Ave. dork. Find your way there you little shithead. Yo JAP, you really are a huge piece of incompetency, aren't you?

sorry, but arguing with the likes of you doesn't really make my top 5 priority list.

have some integrity, you're just digging yourself deeper into the pit you created.

sorry, but arguing with the likes of you doesn't really make my top 5 priority list.

have some integrity, you're just digging yourself deeper into the pit you created.

Pit? What are you a little 6 year old on recess digging with his little plastic shovel in the sandbox? Fuck, I had arguing with little dickheads like you. Pathetic.

Guest jmatsu
Pit? What are you a little 6 year old on recess digging with his little plastic shovel in the sandbox? Fuck, I had arguing with little dickheads like you. Pathetic.

your pitiful analogies and colorful insults are still not helping your lost cause.

take your most recent comment above. you could have easily just have wrote "i, SucksaCock," am a mental midget.

the whole thing is awesome, and the best part is that i still don't know why kickapole or whatever he is called is complaining about...

I am not complaining. I simply stated a question coming from a person who already knows the absolute answer and this little incoherent Lucifer comes with his backlashing. I asked " Do asians get offended when people call them chinks," because I am Asian and no sort of temper comes to my mind so I was just trying to get some vast input on the question, not tongue from this baboon. Next time he tries to flame someone I suggest he reads Tom Brakalm's book, "How to properly debate a more intelligent individual?" rather than say the same intrusive BS left and right. THE END.

I have a few friends that had this surgery done in their late teens. The obsession Japanese women have with lack of fold in our eyelids is crazy.

asian3.jpg

the person above wrote an obvious truth. cliche, but beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. alot of foreigners (not all), think that the creme de la crap are gorgeous, while people that understand japanese beauty wouldn't even blink an eye. alot of times, i take a foreign (who hasn't been in japan along time) buddy to a double/triple date. the odds are in my favor that he will be happy with the ugly one.
Examples?

10char.

maybe this is all related, but having grown up in japan then living in the states for a while now, i notice that the idea of asian beauty differ over here and over there. i think the japanese people often tend to aspire to women who look "less asian" (with the eyelid fold and darker skin):

amuro.jpg

whereas (most non-asian) americans tend to aspire to women who look "more asian" (with no eyelid fold, more pale skin):

lisa_ling.jpglucy_liu.jpg

i think it has something to do with the whole "grass is greener" and "you always want what you don't have" type of thing.

Guest Airjamie
I am not complaining. I simply stated a question coming from a person who already knows the absolute answer and this little incoherent Lucifer comes with his backlashing. I asked " Do asians get offended when people call them chinks," because I am Asian and no sort of temper comes to my mind so I was just trying to get some vast input on the question, not tongue from this baboon. Next time he tries to flame someone I suggest he reads Tom Brakalm's book, "How to properly debate a more intelligent individual?" rather than say the same intrusive BS left and right. THE END.

None likes you. The fight wasnt funny at all. Guitar smashed. Drum kit knocked over. THE END.

your pitiful analogies and colorful insults are still not helping your lost cause.

take your most recent comment above. you could have easily just have wrote "i, SucksaCock," am a mental midget.

Pathetic. You call that a comeback. That's as equivalent as calling Steven Seagal is the greatest actor of all-time. I literally cannot even comprehend half of your insults. Try meditating outside for guidance.

Guest jmatsu
maybe this is all related, but having grown up in japan then living in the states for a while now, i notice that the idea of asian beauty differ over here and over there. i think the japanese people often tend to aspire to women who look "less asian" (with the eyelid fold and darker skin):

not to be out of line...

chicken, i am wondering about what kinds of japanese women you find attractive (because from what i read, we have semi-similar backgrounds).

Guest jmatsu
Pathetic. You call that a comeback. That's as equivalent as calling Steven Seagal is the greatest actor of all-time. I literally cannot even comprehend half of your insults. Try meditating outside for guidance.

silence, cretin. your usage of obviously and newly learned english is just too sad. do the world a favor. get a vasectomy.

The thread is funny when you have an irrogant prick such as that misguided individual who is a computer bully and can't back it up when a superdebatee such as myself comes into the arena.

alright dude, you had you fun, now CUT IT, stop shitting the forum

if you want to continue you little fight, just fucking pm the guy

on the other hand, i think it's just as hard to be specifically racist toward a white person. when was the last time you said, "you stupid dutch/italian!" or "you dumb quarter irish, 3 quarters polish fuck!" it's tough, man. at least white people are making an effort.

Have you ever been to Europe? Besides the obvious racism against Turks and black people, there's also a shitload of racism among various countries/geographical areas where everyone is white.

i don't think this has little to do with my background and more to do with personal preference, but i prefer natural beauty over overly made-up nip-tucked girls. whether they look more asian or less asian in the face is actually secondary to me now.

but when i was growing up in japan, i did prefer more "western" looking faces. or, the bataa-gao. have you ever heard of the terms bataa-gao and shouyu-gao?

how about you, what's your pref, j-mat?

Guest jmatsu
i don't think this has little to do with my background and more to do with personal preference, but i prefer natural beauty over overly made-up nip-tucked girls. whether they look more asian or less asian in the face is actually secondary to me now.

but when i was growing up in japan, i did prefer more "western" looking faces. or, the bataa-gao. have you ever heard of the terms bataa-gao and shouyu-gao?

i'm not going to front. i like the jj/vivi/canx2 girls, the racequeens, and your conservative o.l. who go all out for a konpa. i don't like japanese blondes though. obviously i (and alot of people in japan) am semi-controlled by the japanese/international media, but i don't care. yeah i've heard that of termonology, although it rarely ever comes up. i would agree about it not mattering for the issue of "western looing faces vs. asian looking ones" in japan. it's the mass consumption of make up, plastic surgery, the media, ect. But i am sure that you and i can usually distinctly tell who is japanese and who is hot/not.

Guest jmatsu
Newly learned words? Vasectomy? Gosh you're hopeless, peasant! Get the penis pump and end this.

shut the fuck up already. go learn some grammar (then get at me in 4-5 years).

Guest Airjamie

I think its probably safe to say we all like exotic things. Same reason youre going to rock japanese denim over domestic (aside from quality). Tang follows the same principles, most of your bros are poking white chicks? Get an asian. One up.

I'm done with this CLOWN. THE END. IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS YOU ARE A MORON. THE END AGAIN.

Say the end one more time motherfucker, SAY IT.

Guest jmatsu
I think its probably safe to say we all like exotic things. Same reason youre going to rock japanese denim over domestic (aside from quality). Tang follows the same principles, most of your bros are poking white chicks? Get an asian. One up.

airjamie, i dont' fault anyone for this kind of thing. bros before hoes, but i don't think we can compare a female to denim (and i am pretty much a big sexist). and the pussy is usually always pink...