the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Could just be how you look--for some reason I'm prone to racist remarks on the street (even in the neighborhood I live in.) Last time it happened, a brotha on the corner called me a gook and asked me for change. I feel sort of bad, but not really, because that shit gets on my nerves; I went up to him, dropped my change on the ground and let him pick it up in front of me.

I don't think I'd do something stupid in front of a large group of hecklers, but I'd be tempted.

This kind of thing happens to me, to my surprise, too often...

sidney, if you pulled that shit on a real "brotha" and not some crackhead you woulda got murked. if some effeminate ass "gook" looking like a fucking prebubesent girl came up to me and tried that shit first off id ask you to go get some waffle fries then when i figure out that you aint a bitch i would call my boy delicious d over to squirt his manjuice in your love hole (not that i kick it with homos but he aint been the same since he came back from the pen)

sidney, if you pulled that shit on a real "brotha" and not some crackhead you woulda got murked. if some effeminate ass "gook" looking like a fucking prebubesent girl came up to me and tried that shit first off id ask you to go get some waffle fries then when i figure out that you aint a bitch i would call my boy delicious d over to squirt his manjuice in your love hole (not that i kick it with homos but he aint been the same since he came back from the pen)

Suck a nigger dick for an outfit, you're probably right. Seriously though, let's not just entertain the idea--why don't you come over here and try it? I've had this happen to me enough times to throw caution in the wind. So, say what you'd like, I'd slit your throat in a heartbeat.

I don't think I've ever been asked "Do you speak English", maybe the both of you just look like Fobs.

Last time, I went to NYC with my girlfriend, we would walk around soho and always in one day, some black guy would ignore the hundreds of people around him/me and come up to me and ask "Hey brotha, do you know where 17th street is?" There's thousands of wiggas and niggas around me but yet this "brotha" would come up to me and ask directions. This happened three times in one day and I only stayed in the "city" for 3 hours.

discussion about my possible fobby appearance aside, i think there's a huge difference in the percentage of this happening to you, whether you live in the east coast or the west coast, then whether you live in the city of outside of it.

Question: Why are Japanese people so crazy with food?

My dad's friend went abalone hunting one day around Half Moon Bay, so he catches some wild abalone by scuba diving (yeah don't ask) which is a very expensive delicacy. So after he caught some, he gave it to my godbrother's wife who was raised in Japan till she was 18. After she got it, she washed it, then cracked it open. Cut it into sashimi and ate it raw.

WTF?

my personal theory is that japan is an island with very little natural resource. therefore, people were always fighting starvation throughout history. and that's why the japanese people had to learn to eat everything. i mean, who else in the world would figure out how to eat a blowfish or a natto? and when you eat strange things, you have to be that much more creative in order to figure out how to make it enjoyable. (actually a quality i find similar with french cuisine.)

but your story reminds me of my elementary school bus driver who drove us to a lake near mt. fuji for a field trip. while us kids were running around he decided to go fishing by the lake. he kept on catching some fish, cut them up skillfully with his pocket knife then eat them as sashimis. was really cool to watch.

Guest jmatsu
Images of both "ugly" and "beautiful" jgirls. None of that airbrushed shit either.

i'm sorry, but i must say that this is such a stupid request. is it that hard to imagine that there are ugly girls and beautiful girls in japan? either that or you think all jgirls are either one or the other...

the hardest cats i know are quiet types who never talk about the cats they've done got. and of course, would never start meaningless beef on a fashion forum. :)

This line reminds me of Geto Boys - Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right

A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth

Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas dont start fights

And niggas always gotta high cap

Showin all his boys how he shot em

But real gangsta-ass niggas dont flex nuts

Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em

And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta

Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep

Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7

Cuz real gangsta ass niggas dont sleep

aight so it looks like cheaps got my back for the throwdown, that brings the tally up to me, him, and my slightly handicapped thirteen year old sister (we was too poor growing up for that polio vaccine shit). sidney you in for a world of pain son

edit: that plasma shit was for sidney, since he pretty much juss gave me a key to his crib

ok, sindeylo pm'd me and was the first of the two to get the song right (cheep actually got it before them, but i already knew he was hard as fuck).

the answer is black sheep's, "u mean i'm not?"

so, sindeylo is the hardest hardbody of them all. just in case you don't know the lyrics to the hardbody anthem here they are:

Yo motherfucker

What the fuck you lookin' at

Yo, get out my motherfuckin' face right now

Yo man, trip this

I was out on the ave man

This dude wouldn't let me roll

So I pulled out my mother fuckin' nine

And I SMOKED HIS ASS

Woke up, didn't choke up

Saw my AK, it was broke up

Put it together like a jigsaw

Got my nine, and my Rambo knife off the floor