the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

"i had a dream that i was . . . . haaaaaard."

rep to the first cat who tell me where that's from.

YES! black sheep - a wolf in sheeps clothing intro track

its like my favourite thing ever

edit hahaha what a funny song, and i guess its not really the intro, but

"went to my sisters room yo bitch wake up

you stupid ass dirty ass nasty ass slut

shot her in the leg, shot her in the thigh

kicked her in the pussy and punched her in the eye"

I gotc you then, suckaniggadick. I'll bring the ski masks and duct tape. We'll connect car batteries to sidney's nipples until he answers all our questions about asians.

i'm sorry, but i must say that this is such a stupid request. is it that hard to imagine that there are ugly girls and beautiful girls in japan? either that or you think all jgirls are either one or the other...

It's not a stupid request because you (and other guys here) like to go on about the creme de la crap and shit like that. Oh, ooh non-asians pick the so-called ugly ones, blah blah blah. Obviously there are ugly and beautiful women in Japan, Asia, Greenland, whereever, but you people tend to focus on the ASIAN women.

I bet it's the opposite for asian guys though. If you date a white woman, you're the fucking shit.

Guest jmatsu
It's not a stupid request because you (and other guys here) like to go on about the creme de la crap and shit like that. Oh, ooh non-asians pick the so-called ugly ones, blah blah blah. Obviously there are ugly and beautiful women in Japan, Asia, Greenland, whereever, but you people tend to focus on the ASIAN women.

I bet it's the opposite for asian guys though. If you date a white woman, you're the fucking shit.

if you read my comment alittle more carefully, i specifically wrote that NOT ALL nonjapanese men date ugly japanese women. i said alot of nonjapanese men that don't understand japanese beauty do (and this opinion is coming from a japanese point of view).

it's the same for sushi. your average nonjapanese (or jap that is too young or poor) person is going to think that some fastfood chain sushishop is the shit, while it to me, tastes like shit.

while i was never too interested, in japan if you date white women besides russians, you are the shit (and sorry japan's media uses the same modelling agencies as the u.s. or eruope, so i am under the impression that japan's beauty standards are parrellel). overcoming cultural differences and a language barrier...fuck that's something to brag about. also having money, which many white women in japan are attracted too.

ask some asian-american about dating white bitches in america.

dude if you are some white guy dating an asian, good for you. post her pic, and i will gladly lay my divine judgement on her. insecure fucker.

so if there was a "ask a black man or white man" thread, would you ask them if they get offended if you called them "niggers" or "honkies?"

ridiculous.

You my friend are asinine. The term chink doesn't refer to Asians as the whole, but Chinese people. Again, you're a moron. That's all I have to say after a baboon like you types such ludacris shit on the internet. THE END.

Guest jmatsu
You my friend are asinine. The term chink doesn't refer to Asians as the whole, but Chinese people. Again, you're a moron. That's all I have to say after a baboon like you types such ludacris shit on the internet. THE END.

fuck you. do you really think your common nonasian can tell the difference? if someone called me a chink instead of a jap, i would be probably be even more offended. instead of crap posts stick to something you're good at i.e. masturbation or cocksucking.

fuck you. do you really think your common nonasian can tell the difference? if someone called me a chink instead of a jap, i would be probably be even more offended. instead of crap posts stick to something you're good at i.e. masturbation or cocksucking.

The funny thing is I'm Asian you pathetic moron. Don't you feel stupid. Just shut up now. Faggot.

DUM, that's how you spell when you've listened to Ludacris for the past 2 hours on a road trip. Haha. I love jeans.

Guest Airjamie

I was getting high with some friends and my girlfriend (korean) once and was so fucking blazed that i looked at her and made a comment about her being really chinkeyed. Totally forgetting that was a racial slur. To this day one of the best things to ever happen to me while high.

Guest jmatsu
The funny thing is I'm Asian you pathetic moron. Don't you feel stupid. Just shut up now. Faggot.

DUM, that's how you spell when you've listened to Ludacris for the past 2 hours on a road trip. Haha. I love jeans.

you're asian? your point being? you're not the only stupid asian in the world (maybe the most stupid...). everything you have written is complete and utter nonsense. did your mother drop you upon your head one to many times? you lose. i win.

you're asian? your point being? you're not the only stupid asian in the world (maybe the most stupid...). everything you have written is complete and utter nonsense. did your mother drop you upon your head one to many times? you lose. i win.

How can you win when everything you have said has been a stereotype of what you thought I was? Maybe if you had your brain on and workin', you would have atleast attempted to ask what race I was before starting your bickering rampage. Did your dad rape you when you were a baby? You my dear JAP friend lose, I win. Checkmate.

kmon guys, we're all a big happy family here

who cares abt been asian or been stupid

Guest jmatsu
How can you win when everything you have said has been a stereotype of what you thought I was? Maybe if you had your brain on and workin', you would have atleast attempted to ask what race I was before starting your bickering rampage. Did your dad rape you when you were a baby? You my dear JAP friend lose, I win. Checkmate.

okay dummy here you go:

you don't have to be nonasian or white to mistake/and make various asian racial slurs. the original post asked something to the extent of " why do asians get mad when you call them chinks...(or something similar)." i never once said or meant to imply anything about your race (because it doesn't matter). seriously, is it so hard to fathom that an asian person would get offended if referred to as a "chink," regardless of their asian ethnicity?!

like most idiots, you bore me.

if you read my comment alittle more carefully, i specifically wrote that NOT ALL nonjapanese men date ugly japanese women. i said alot of nonjapanese men that don't understand japanese beauty do (and this opinion is coming from a japanese point of view).

ask some asian-american about dating white bitches in america.

dude if you are some white guy dating an asian, good for you. post her pic, and i will gladly lay my divine judgement on her. insecure fucker.

You don't get it, do you? You say shit about the "uglies" and "beauties", yet don't clarify what it is, from your pov, that separates the "ugly" j women from the "beautiful" j women.

I'm not trying to single you out in particular, because other asian guys here have voiced the same fucking thing. But you seem to crow a bit more than the others.

White guy dating an asian girl, and/or insecure fucker? Wrong on both.

Hey cocksucker, Why write this then? You fucking bore me to death too. Your invalid arguements lack any sort of facts, and the truth is your a dickhead. Literally, you've sucked so many dicks in your life I'll start calling you Mr. Dickhead.

So Mr. Dickhead, how many dicks have you sucked today?

Guest jmatsu
You don't get it, do you? You say shit about the "uglies" and "beauties", yet don't clarify what it is, from your pov, that separates the "ugly" j women from the "beautiful" j women.

I'm not trying to single you out in particular, because other asian guys here have voiced the same fucking thing. But you seem to crow a bit more than the others.

White guy dating an asian girl, and/or insecure fucker? Wrong on both.

i appologize for the insecure fucker remark, but i did use the "beauty is in the eye.." cliche. i don't want to get into the political or social ramification of what beauty is(cause that would take way too long), but what about "when in rome" or my sushi analogy? if you have ever been to tokyo's roppongi you would def understand. i never meant to imply that nonasians dating "ugly" women are lesser or anything of the sort. to me, and to alot of people who specifically understand jap beauty from a jap perspective, this should be pretty comprehensible.

Guest jmatsu
Hey cocksucker, Why write this then? You fucking bore me to death too. Your invalid arguements lack any sort of facts, and the truth is your a dickhead. Literally, you've sucked so many dicks in your live I'll start calling you Mr. Dickhead.

So Mr. Dickhead, how many dicks have you sucked today?

if you still don't understand, you've got no hope. i am actully starting to feel sorry for you. silly insect, you can come up with as many pointless insults as you desire. unfortunately for you, it doesn't change the fact that you would never get on even a handicapped debate team. you're mother is calling, it's breastfeeding time.

if you still don't understand, you've got no hope. i am actully starting to feel sorry for you. silly insect, you can come up with as many pointless insults as you desire. unfortunately for you, it doesn't change the fact that you would never get on even a handicapped debate team. you're mother is calling, it's breastfeeding time.

Haha Mr. Dickhead. I singlehandedly won the Virginia Debate Challenge in high school for my debate team, and went to nationals. The funny thing is you can talk all this shit on the computer but when in face to face confrontation you wither like a fucking flower in winter. Ant, you make me giggle like a schoolgirl. Go fuck your mom, and masturbate more so you can grow some inches. Besides that I leave you with this:

DINO.gif

Cheers!