the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND AN ASIAN BOOKSTORE IN THE NOVA/DC AREA A.S.A.P?!?

I'm trying to pick up the latest issue of Popeye magazine, and I will be here until sunday afternoon... so any help is appreciated. I've already called a lot of listings under "bookstore" on yellowpages, and asked if they know of any asian bookstores... no such luck.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND AN ASIAN BOOKSTORE IN THE NOVA/DC AREA A.S.A.P?!?

I'm trying to pick up the latest issue of Popeye magazine, and I will be here until sunday afternoon... so any help is appreciated. I've already called a lot of listings under "bookstore" on yellowpages, and asked if they know of any asian bookstores... no such luck.

Did you try google?

http://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/jicc/washington_directory.htm#BOOKSTORES

how come koreans are always hating on the japanese?

japanese are historically like the white man of asia. Seriously...

also its not just koreans, many other smaller 3rd worldish countries hate them too lol

anyway my Iron Hearts feel good.

i can't get into filipino chicks for some reason...koreans girls seem high maintenance and also like they stick to their own without branching out into other groups, even Asians. That said I don't find them very attractive either. Chalk another one up for team white girls...

And my house stays smellin like cigars. I shipped some relatives clothes as gifts for Chinese New Year they told me the stuff reeked of cigars.