the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

you didn't answer the question, but I am assuming no.

In which case.

Dear Asians,

What do you look for in a wife?

In the long term are cooking skills or a nice ass more important?

Real talk, I've never had a girlfriend who could cook properly, and that's like 30 or 40 Asian girls and counting. I don't think I've ever been taken aback by anything ever made for me by a woman other than relation.

On the other hand, I am a pretty decent cook, and I can make anything I need to. I will probably be designated house cook when I am an old man, just as I am designated chef of the Temple of Jawnz.

All I need from a girl is them breasteses. A plump little bum and some well-greased knees for the rockin never hurt anyone either.

Wifing status is when you get one that still looks and fucks so good that you're trying to go at it in the street with her, 3 months later. It also helps if they got their steez in order and a large enough collection of handbags where you don't have to fund that shit yourself. This is one of my things about Korean girls, none of the good looking ones have their steez locked down 100%, there will be an outfit failure in there at least once but probably more, guaranteed. J beezys usually come out with a less than desirable coordi once in awhile, but it's always less offensive.

My current girl has horrible fashion taste. It's too cute for my taste. I like it a little Shibuya-kei + OL steez and she has none of that. She also doesn't enjoy wearing kinky highheels which just kills me. But the sex is pretty damn good. Not as good as my ex cuz she was older and more experienced and crazy but its one redeeming quality. Last friday I met this Kose comestics girl and we spent the whole night dancing together, she comes back to my place, kissing and shit, saying how we'll see each other again. Even "forgets" her face cream at my place conveniently. Shoot her a text 2-3 days later for dinner. No response. Tell her a day later that she left her cream. She tells me she can pick it up over the weekend of some shit. Then no response. I'm thinking the broad has a bf and just wanted to have some fun like me. My pride got in the way and I'm glad I got a little reality check on this one. But damn was she hot. I'm not too picky about breasts but face, hair, body figure, and style are important. As long as they're perky I'm good.

i love OL steez, nobody goes to work as sexed up as asian women, except arguably the italians...never had a thing for the 'naughty secretary/librarian' shit, but the cubicle pant suit asian woman in G2000 heels (no stockings is a must) is the ultimate.

i think HK girls should dress in their office attire 7 days a week...they look great first day on the job, then some casual function comes along and the hard on goes dairy queen right away

i love OL steez, nobody goes to work as sexed up as asian women, except arguably the italians...never had a thing for the 'naughty secretary/librarian' shit, but the cubicle pant suit asian woman in G2000 heels (no stockings is a must) is the ultimate.

i think HK girls should dress in their office attire 7 days a week...they look great first day on the job, then some casual function comes along and the hard on goes dairy queen right away

Well I'm not saying they dress in office attire everyday but it needs to be on some CanCam JJ steez not some Non-no / cutey level you know?

Last Christmas, I went to Alife in Nishi-azabu with my boy and we grabbed a two-set. I didn't end up banging her until the third date but she would always wear leopard patterned pumps with her outfits. Shit was so fucking hot. And the fact she could wear them to work must get all the old-ojisans all hot and bothered cuz she was fine. So I think the moral of the story is that women should wear leopard patterned pumps 24/7.

Real talk, I've never had a girlfriend who could cook properly, and that's like 30 or 40 Asian girls and counting. I don't think I've ever been taken aback by anything ever made for me by a woman other than relation.

On the other hand, I am a pretty decent cook, and I can make anything I need to. I will probably be designated house cook when I am an old man, just as I am designated chef of the Temple of Jawnz.

Modern asian womenz cant cook. They look at it as a chore whereas you and me cook out of enjoyment.

okay for jap bitches. you playas sorta know how to fuck bitches and such, but what about picking jap wifey?

best is to get some country ass bitch who moves to tokyo in her first year. if you don't the city is going to turn her real quick like. she gonna get jaded that is. start to think she know's what b what. develop some attitude. so basically have your fill of the bitchikos, then when u feel the need to get married (why??) get yourself one. they have inferiority complex cause they come from some place that the miso soup tastes better and 50% of the time when their parents call you can't understand wtf they are sayin.

if u wanna keep it og you marry a bitch BAR tokyo, but not until she like around 30. that way she ain't on your dick as much about having a baby and she don't give shit what is cool and what ain't. probably depends on what part of tokyo she is BAR though. less attitude, independent, but still think she is superior to many other bitches. she will usually think so subconsciously and it will show in her lifestyle, way of dress, etc.

i personally have a hatred of most things kansai, but recently i come to appreciate kyoto stock bitches. like the way they talk. soft maiko talk. also they pour beer better then other bitch. must be their geisha blood or their heian cultures. they usually can make some pretty food too. some kaiseki lookin shit but usually is too bland for me.

anyway u gotta find a bitch who think your pee b like holy water.

hahaha. This is so true. I can't fuck with Kyoto bitches personally. Their kansai-ben is fucking annoying. Though my girl now is from Fukuoka and while she can speak it, she doesn't around me...

hahaha. This is so true. I can't fuck with Kyoto bitches personally. Their kansai-ben is fucking annoying. Though my girl now is from Fukuoka and while she can speak it, she doesn't around me...

fukuoka is good. you never play with bitch from ehime???? ehime-talk is ridiculous. so now you got a girl? i am happy 4 u, but u strike me as the type of guy who gets caught. playa don't forget to lock that cel and to hide all the incriminating paraphernalia in the crib.

i know saturday night b like girlfriend night, but friday and sunday is date night. what u tell yr girl when you be going out with other hos??

fukuoka is good. you never play with bitch from ehime???? ehime-talk is ridiculous. so now you got a girl? i am happy 4 u, but u strike me as the type of guy who gets caught. playa don't forget to lock that cel and to hide all the incriminating paraphernalia in the crib.

i know saturday night b like girlfriend night, but friday and sunday is date night. what u tell yr girl when you be going out with other hos??

Friday night is boyz night. Usually I meet a bitch and its a one-night or a two-night deal. But yeah, the incriminating paraphernalia deal is annoying. Especially if the bitch has long hair that sheds and smells good. Cuz then the next Saturday morning, you got to vacuum the floor and wash all your sheets to get the perfume and hair out. Usually a 2-3 hour deal. Otherwise the missus finds out and wilds out on you. I tell my girl I'm going out with "my boyz" but I think she knows...

*Best girls are girls that are down to meet you on a Monday/Tuesday in your town and then conveniently forget to go on the last train. Its a done deal. Plus, cuz they have work the next day, they leave by the first train.

Usually those leopard pumps look trashy, every once and a while a classy ane-can-kei can pull it off though.

Also, I used to think Kansai-ben was interesting or funny or something. Now I find it really grating. I don't even want to hear it. Speak hyojungo or you can pay for your own sukiyaki.

There's this own bitch I know from Kyoto and she's hella wagamama. Always whining about why she can't find a good man and shit in Kansai-ben. I always wanna tell her to shut the fuck up but I know if I did she'd probably cry.

this is fucking dedication.

Yeah, I got a routine now. I'm pretty efficient at it now since I've done it so many times. But one bitch left an expensive Nina Ricci umbrella at my place and I didn't notice and my girl did and asked. I just said I stole it from a combini. She probably knew I was lying...

I think kansai people are used to everyone in Tokyo making a big deal about their accent.

there are a couple of people at work who speak with a kansai flavor, and whenever they are around people laugh and joke about it like they are the office clown, then when they're not there everyone complains about how obnoxious it really is.

I think kansai people are used to everyone in Tokyo making a big deal about their accent.

there are a couple of people at work who speak with a kansai flavor, and whenever they are around people laugh and joke about it like they are the office clown, then when they're not there everyone complains about how obnoxious it really is.

i think 4 me personally its the certain emotions that are triggered by the accent and slang. you know...distain, disgust, annoyance etc.

like honestly alota them think it's their birthright to be the funny man comedian or the next downtown or some shit. or the worst is the osaka chinpira tough guy who don't know the mean streets and can't drink. anyway i hate, but i have like 2 osaka friends i hang out with when everybody else is busy.

i actually don't mind kyokotobaben tho

Yeah, I got a routine now. I'm pretty efficient at it now since I've done it so many times. But one bitch left an expensive Nina Ricci umbrella at my place and I didn't notice and my girl did and asked. I just said I stole it from a combini. She probably knew I was lying...

she never asked if she could keep it?

I swear most women can't cook nowadays, or if they can, it's one or two dishes which they do over and over again. My mom on the other hand, amazing.

I enjoy cooking quite a lot, unless I end up wifing some fantastic chef, I'll probably be doing most of the cooking at home too. Though that be a long way away.

my question for sufu asians in particular:

why the fuck do you guys all type in african american vernacular? do you speak like this in real life? just something i've been wondering.

All ethnic minorities that grow up in metropolitan areas talk hard slang. Its not african american, its street talk. From the asians to the cholos to the blacks, we all speak more or less the same language. If you grew up in LA, you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, we speak it in real life with our homies in private but we can turn it off and on when we are in a corporate setting or with white people.

In general, most white people can't talk street slang.

Yeah, we speak it in real life with our homies in private but we can turn it off and on when we are in a corporate setting or with white people.

pretty much...it's not so much about turning it "on" or "off" consciously, just a thing of habit that takes place based on context.

i'll be honest though, the way I talk/type is affected to some degree by the stuff I immerse myself in...i read, listen to and think in verse pretty heavily, and over the years as this has become more or less a daily routine, it has kind of settled itself into a weird 'mold' that i would not pigeonhole as "black" but yeah i don't think it sounds like the way most people round my way talk English.