Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

The posting of DL links needs to stop.

The infraction bus is gonna make a tour through this thread so stop fucking posting them

Read the god damn stickies you retards

*edit*

Just post youtube links...or a link to a blog where you can DL it

Can I leave up links to live mixes that were ripped from soundboards (or released to the internet specifically to spread their name?) / samples released from the artists themselves / endorsed by them? Because that's like all my links.

(cleared out the ones that weren't)

Can I leave up links to live mixes that were ripped from soundboards (or released to the internet specifically to spread their name?) / samples released from the artists themselves / endorsed by them? Because that's like all my links.

(cleared out the ones that weren't)

Sure.

Just don't post links that could get SF in trouble.

Hell, if it were up to me we'd have a specific thread for DL links for all music...but its not, so im just following what i was told.

the only blogs that i consistently check are 20jazz, disco-b, on-off, bigS plus a 2 others that shall not be named.

is it just me, but has flukids sucked ass for the last year or so?

jmatsu (and everyoe else for that matter) you might like soundsofthe70's and dreamtimemix. The later will usually be full of shit but sometimes has a few amazing albums.

i couldnt figutre out how 2 use it but i sent sum links 2 servo if ainyone else can post em i'll send em 2 u 2.

http://wordpress.com/

type in username plusrep pass superfuture

Click my Dashboard at the top, then click the write tab, write your post... and publish,

suggestion: sign your name and/or title it with your name so we know whos posting what

http://wordpress.com/

type in username plusrep pass superfuture

Click my Dashboard at the top, then click the write tab, write your post... and publish,

suggestion: sign your name and/or title it with your name so we know whos posting what

i thnk u can tell who it iz lol