Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

well.. of course there are different types and styles of music so that a rough classification originates by itself. everything that goes further CAN be interesting to discuss about, but is nevertheless a bit smug. these artists go under the tag electro, although they have different styles and thus spread in several sub-categories of electronic music.. it's a moot point to debate on this.

im not talking about myspace tags.. what i mean are generic terms for the music. and you can't deny that traumschmiere's music is a mix of punk, electro and of course industrial (especially his gigs..)

yeah look dude i like throbbing gristle and skinny puppy too, but this is where i come to talk about glitterballs and cocaine, not leather boots and amphetamines, so please

shush.

yeah look dude i like throbbing gristle and skinny puppy too, but this is where i come to talk about glitterballs and cocaine, not leather boots and amphetamines, so please

shush.

you never noticed that even throbbing gristle and thus industrial is affected by electronic music in general (and im not talking about electro funk..)?

you never noticed that even throbbing gristle and thus industrial is affected by electronic music in general (and im not talking about electro funk..)?

this is a blanket statement.

dear mr. rammstein--

i know. its cool. all we're getting at, is that the music you'd like to discuss, does not belong in this thread. i would love to talk about the following with you and others:

t. raumschmiere

industrial

analingus

electro funk

analingus

throbbing analingus

analingus

tongue to shitter contact

german goo girls.

but, i will only talk about these things in a SEPARATE THREAD.

we're organizational nazis.