Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

I should post in here more often, these musicz make my heart go aflutter... check out one of my favorite club's lineup for the next three weeks

prg2.jpg

I'm definitely going to see justice but I would die to see CC, digitalism, bloc party and swayzak too.... I become poor tho :(

i didn't find out until just recently, but digitalism's "pogo" is available in most karaoke boxes.

any other titles (that match this thread) available for karaoke...besides shit like junior senior?

I don't understand this shirt. Is it basically admitting that you listen to boring music and must lash out at those with more knowledge and better taste? I can't imagine anyone comfortable with their listenings wearing this thing.

I could see this at a Bloc Party concert.

whoa... don't think too hard buddy. saw it on a website, thought it was funny. that's it.

Does anyone have the Catherine Ferroyer-Blanchard album? PM me or put it on plusrep.wordpress.com

will return eternal gratefulness, and +rep if you need it

come on one of you waffles/what guys must have it

edit: apparently there is no album. but any songs or remixes that you have, that aren't on her website, i want them.

also, if anyone has a non-myspace copy of chanson d'amour, i want that too.

I don't understand this shirt. Is it basically admitting that you listen to boring music and must lash out at those with more knowledge and better taste? I can't imagine anyone comfortable with their listenings wearing this thing.

I could see this at a Bloc Party concert.

dude it's just a stab at people who think they are so fucking underground. if i saw someone wearing it i wouldnt think that they are making a statement about their own music choice but making fun of posers.

Like a t-shirt i used to wear that said 'my tshirt is pinker then yours'... it was a white tee. It was just a silent protest to every loser in Sydney who thought it was hot to wear pink. It was seriously like a sea of flamingos out in clubs.

omc/notesee/etc,

did you guys see or get the viva italians/italians do it better t-shirt?

i heard through the grapevine that they started circulating. i am 2 lazy to look for one. if you can get this and have pics please post. i want one.

please drive to nj and get me a medium. i will pay for your bus or train fare. sankyu.