Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

heard some of that muscles shit a week or two back, its wild weird

i dont know how i feel about it, kinda like that "hey muscles we love you" or whatever in a campy, makes-me-feel-sad-on-the-inside kinda way

a coule of their tracks are good for the dancefloor, but they aren't very timeless. the rest is just kinda boring or even irritating to a point. it's like they don't even have an even fairly original sound....

a coule of their tracks are good for the dancefloor, but they aren't very timeless. the rest is just kinda boring or even irritating to a point. it's like they don't even have an even fairly original sound....

I think it's just one dude... he started by busking - playing guitar and singing over techno tracks or someshit like that. I like him but unless he brings something out thats a bit more... considered i dont see much longevity.

He will be at the daft concert in December so I will suss him out live then unless he pops up somewhere I am at before then.

this is gonna make my stock fall, but i cannot locate my copy of are weapon's ny muscle ep (yes i still like them).

could someone upload ny muscle and champion chains, please. i've been asking alot lately so if i've got something you need don't hesitate to inquire. thanks alot.

your stock just rose with me, because i am 100% pro-weapons.

ny muscle used to be my anthem. fuck that, its my anthem again.

such a good song.

EDIT: as soon as i can drag these traxxx out of whatever DVD theyre on, theyre yours.

your stock just rose with me, because i am 100% pro-weapons.

ny muscle used to be my anthem. fuck that, its my anthem again.

such a good song.

EDIT: as soon as i can drag these traxxx out of whatever DVD theyre on, theyre yours.

thank you. you're a godsend.

i only like old weapons. i don't really care for the new heavy metal shit (deja vu, i think we talked about this a long time ago)...

Awesome .. I will be awaiting the ARE Weapons stuff too.

you don't have any? i could send you a copy when i send your shoes of the 1st full length on roughtrade recs, but "champion chains" ain't on it. ny muscle is, but it's like a secret track or some stupid shit like that. you gotta wait like a minute after the last song on the album...

let me know and i'll do so.

thanks for the blog link, but that blog is alittle off...weird.

is it just some guy posting random music he likes? his timing is off and his musical tastes don't have much of a consistency (he posts some good typical shit, but then he'll post some filler). what i mean is that the content of his blod don't make much sense, or maybe i'm just not used to what he is trying to get at.

i can just imagine him thinking that panico is the greatest band of the last 5 years..

i tihnk that's exactly what it is ... just shit he likes, no genre or consitency, but so far it's introduced me to quite a lot of shit i've never heard of (i'm rather sheltered i suppose...this little dragon is interesting me right now)

glad i stumbled on it

the only blogs that i consistently check are 20jazz, disco-b, on-off, bigS plus a 2 others that shall not be named.

is it just me, but has flukids sucked ass for the last year or so?

Weird mix of stuff posted up there... how did you find this thing? They're awfully dedicated to whatever it is they're trying to do, uploading stuff to like 6 different sites.

i'm not entirely sure how i found it ... i was just searching dozens of blogs for some disco shit that didn't suck ... i think i searched for a name minya posted in the old Italo disco thread... and it came up with this thing. weird blog, but good.