Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Have you seen em before?

They're coming to LA on my bday so I'm tryna decide if I wanna hit that up

saw them at wmc; not really my type of music, but i enjoyed it.

Mclloyd - tembisa funk (jokers of the scene remix)

upd on plusrep for you, only 160kbps =/

thanks. would rep, but i can't. i owe you!

kiefer and i are finn' to put together a disco/house mix for our school's internet radio.

anyone have any links for some french touch/french house blogs? i know there was a really nice one posted months and months ago but i cant seem to find it.

or if someone could just send me a dl link for bangalter's edit of braxe's "vertigo" i'd be mad grateful :)

kiefer and i are finn' to put together a disco/house mix for our school's internet radio.

anyone have any links for some french touch/french house blogs? i know there was a really nice one posted months and months ago but i cant seem to find it.

or if someone could just send me a dl link for bangalter's edit of braxe's "vertigo" i'd be mad grateful :)

discodelicious.com is one of my fave blogs, and there's a ton of french house type of stuff on it.

And from the edit you're looking for is under "The SUDDEN FRENCH HOUSE REVIVAL phase", in this post. Not very high quality though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zgyjdjytvzl there you go

http://www.letsbringbackfrenchhouse.blogspot.com/

Krazy Baldhead - The B Suite (2009)

vinyl-bsuite.gif

THE B-SUITE featurin rappers like TES, Big-O & Mlle Yulia, Outlines, and even Beat Assailant joined krazy baldhead on his spaced out beats.

krazy baldhead proves that ed banger records isn’t only the label of a sound, but well and truly the label of an era ; is it an electro album ? a hip hop album ? up to you to estimate.

Track List:

1st Movement

1- Part 1

2- Part 2

3- Part 3

4- Part 4

here is 1 / VBR CD rip @ ~256kbps:

01 - 1st Movement - PART 1.mp3 (7.88 MB)

02 - 1st Movement - PART 2.mp3 (4.72 MB)

03 - 1st Movement - PART 3.mp3 (3.61 MB)

04 - 1st Movement - PART 4.mp3 (6.37 MB)