Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

everyone seems to be really into bloody beetroots right now....frankly I'm over them. They had a few cool remixes/originals about 8 months ago, but I can't handle all that noise, it's gotten a bit monotonous. Maybe it's their live game everyone is so impressed with?
you need to check out their new remix.

IMO it's the only good thing they've done for awhile

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2bm0dtingm

They impressed me live. They opened with warp and then there was this steve aoki clone that jumped on stage later in their set and the guy next to me was like" IS THAT STEVE AOKI?!" and I told him yes. Though, 2 or 3 tracks after warp they played the same oizo track Congorock played 15 minutes before. Congorock, by the way, fucking rocked it.

on my way to crookers and bloody beetroots....stoked

Crookers = my favorite live set I've yet seen. They were playing some crazy shit I've never heard. I completely lost it when they dropped some rusko track I don't know the name of and I was surprised that I also lost it when they dropped their thunderstruck remix. My speakers / version doesn't do that one Justice 1227075844_justicewifimidi.jpg

They impressed me live. They opened with warp and then there was this steve aoki clone that jumped on stage later in their set and the guy next to me was like" IS THAT STEVE AOKI?!" and I told him yes. Though, 2 or 3 tracks after warp they played the same oizo track Congorock played 15 minutes before. Congorock, by the way, fucking rocked it.

yeah they're alright live but their songs are noise

Have never seen them but have heard great great things. They're on DFA which means they're supa-dupa perfectionists.

yeah they're good from what I hear as well. lotta disco

Oh shit. New tiga leaked and it sounds incredible so far.

hate to say it but I dl'd it

also the omnidance comp

new boys noize and crookers remix of raven?

yes please

Have never seen them but have heard great great things. They're on DFA which means they're supa-dupa perfectionists.

gahh told me too late. i decided to bail and goto sleep early cause of work.

i was listening to hold on way too much anyways

supergay excuse.

!!!

Way more listenable than the original, I'm on my laptop in bed with coffee and I did the "hand in the air jerk"

sick dude

thanks man, i've been sending it around to people and they keep pointing out all these little details, i think after one more edit it'll be LEGIT

went to see kaskade last night and he played this song but im not sure what remix it is.

i know its by shakedown and is called at night but the versions that i see online arent the same.

sorry for the dark video. set my camera settings on the opposite brightness by accident

zXuv1y-jdPo

bagraiders dj set was fucking terrible fucking terrible

dunno if i'm going to see surkin next week

doooo etttt

radio fireworks is one of my absolute favorites.

dan deacon is going to be at my school next week. I have VIP but I haven't heard too much of the music.

doooo etttt

radio fireworks is one of my absolute favorites.

dan deacon is going to be at my school next week. I have VIP but I haven't heard too much of the music.

his stuff is kinda chessy but I went to a party he played at and it was crazy. I had a lot of fun. and keep in mind I had never heard any of his music

i saw surkin during wmc at apple (for free) and while the crowd was small (i.e. me and two friends, and his friends), it was pretty great

he played every version of white knight, though hahah which is a great song so w/e

oh and he opened with radio fireworks, which i agree with everyone is fantastic