Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

etienne de crecy and feadz this fri at webster, yay/nay?

ps. no cubes :(

feadz was dope. saw him a second night at tribeca grand. etienne was fly too, no cube, and the crowd was virtually non-existent, for both i mean. it was a weird night.

feadz was dope. saw him a second night at tribeca grand. etienne was fly too, no cube, and the crowd was virtually non-existent, for both i mean. it was a weird night.

i heard feadz killed it, do you know who's at webster next friday? i haven't heard anything as of yet

just posted some random tracks on plus rep. nothing super new

Geoff k - Vodka & sugarfree redbull (heavyfeet remix)

bad boy bill - falling anthem feat alyssa palmer (Herve's we are a beautiful disaster remix)

bad boy bill - falling anthem feat alyssa palmer (Herve's we are a beautiful instrumental remix)

Nadastrom - pussy

Diplo &DJ Blaqstar - get off

pin me down - cryptic (phones remix)

hatiras - the new jam

jori hulkkonen - man from solaris

dj blaqstarr - Shake It To The Ground feat. Rye Rye ( Switch & Santogold)

joe and will ask? - calymore

phil kieran - skyhook 3

appaloosa - the day (we fell in love) (edu k psycho lover remix)

darmstadt - it has been said (boysnoize remix)

Guest Methimphibian

Is there any way to fix the static/quality on the ipod when music is played louder on car speakers?. a friend showed me the same song, one version burned to a CD and other off the Ipod auxillary plugged into the head unit, and the CD quality sounded much more crisp especially when the volume is higher, the Ipod at higher volume had a very noticeable static, but I found the midrange volume to be about equal. he said that for some reason even though they can be the same exact song the CD always plays more crisp then the ipod can play it.

I dunno where everyone was on Friday then! Our party wasn't too busy either. Weeeeiiirdness.

I like it cause Danger Just has a really unique sound which is so rare nowadays.

would have to agree, love the combo of like pan flutes/guitar solo synths and his crazy "glitch" editing style, he somehow makes it all work, not to mention his progressions/arrangement is pretty spot on as well