waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

This is why you can't compare cheep to FAMOUS, whoever it was who was doing that

how can you compare them? famous is just kinda shitty, and cheep looks dirty, but probably has very good hygiene. he's also considerably more interesting and doesn't post the same boring crap every time.

who was making that comparrison?

how can you compare them? famous is just kinda shitty, and cheep looks dirty, but probably has very good hygiene. he's also considerably more interesting and doesn't post the same boring crap every time.

who was making that comparrison?

This guy (that took longer to find than i expected)..

j sure I only have a a couple hundred posts but I don't think you're being fair with Famous. Looking at the past few posts he's made I don't think he's posted an identical outfit more than twice. And I'd think the most memorable shoe he's worn would be the red purcells in like 5 wywt pics. Critiquing his "monotonous" fits is equivalent to say cheep's white shirt, samurai, 5s combo he's been doing for a long while.

I hate 3 hour block discussion classes

untitledzq9.jpg

covering up a bad face pic

who cares about who compared cheep to who? It's not like cheep pretends he's on some fashion shit. It's just laid back florida steez. He's just doing his thing and looking good. The begs shirt looks pretty cool.

Stunt- I can't imagine what the people driving next to you were thinking. Good bike control. The dior holes are pretty funny though, i have to admit.