waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

considering she was wearing it as a costume for a film shoot, I'd say it's hardly over the top. plus the construction is really nice. she'd get mad rep if she made it herself.
man, that's jsut way too cosplay...

his first ones were okay, but god damn, man... that's overboard

think ken was talking about de gute....agreed ken.

^Ha Sera, glad to have you back. I think Ken was refering to de Gute's fit/pics.

About that, while I can see that people find it too costumey, isn't it also the presentation?

He obviously doesn't want his face to be recognisable, hence so far everytime a scarf over the face and the hood fulled up.

If he would pull the hood down, and just wear the scarf around his neck, it wouldn't be too costumey would it? Maybe do something about the cuffs on the coat, and then it's just a fierce coat and some fancy trousers (quite a couple of bondage trousers have been posted recently).

Just my 2 cnts, for what it's worth...

It's definitely different and crazy, but for me a good outfit is taking all the crazy shit you could wear and turning it into a working look. Some members do that really well and my hat goes off to them and their incredible style. Nothing wrong with pushing the envelope though. I wish i had the cojones.

@ all the comments about de gutes fit:

Actually, I don't think it's as costume-y as his others. While the others had me go O_o, this one isn't that weird save for the hood + scarf + bondage pants combo, which kinda makes him look like some purple bondage-ninja kkk member.

Like, without the hood all up and stuff, and with like, jeans or somethin, it'd be a pretty cool albeit normal fit.

meeting & presentation in the morning...

wdyw_102_1.jpg

and an informal meeting in the evening...

wdyw_103.jpg

You're decent at cleaning up...and the more casual outfit is clean too.