waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yo sho me ur c&c x GOOd MUZIK tee n ill holla @ a playa.last time i chk u still tryin 2 kopp rockerz teez.

btw i reeed nylon bout pegleg...they sum weird doodz...respek.

what's wrong with rockers? they be badmans, yes? anyway omc assures me that the body is AA. i wouldn't buy anything from their new seasons.

what does the tee say,jmats? i like it.

kinda stupid, but it says "the mane remains."

jpg i can't do a close up cause robi borrowed and took my camera home.

he pay lyk 20 buxx 4 dem shooz 2...

yea robi u stylin 2 dai nohomo...

rockerz iz badman...but i changed my mind about em since dey blow up on hyhpeebest digital gravel.

they're on digital gravel?!? omc, i want a refund!!!!

anyway i own 2 others from the first season. i bought that shit at fucking loveless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robideaux your S2A boots must be one of the best buys of your entire wardrobe in terms of mileage per dollar.

robideaux vs jmatsu showdown time

i have 2 diff pairs of s2a boots in diff styles. my old style camera shots didn't have enough detail to distinguish between the two. thanks though.

4r2qazb.jpg

sadly, i am just a rusted leaf that follows wherever the wind is blowing. this time five years ago i was probably wearing baggy jeans and a jacket two sizes too big for me and two years ago i looked down on all who wore skinny jeans as emo losers who couldn't deal with the fact they either loved the cock or couldn't get the cock. oh well