waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Laying in doorways late at night playing an air guitar...

DSC00483-792397.jpg

-Supreme 5-Panel

-Visvim Bag

-Visvim Shirt

-Iron Heart 634s

-Visvim x NHBHD

i think that the point of the thread is to post what you were wearing today so long as you didn't wear it like 400 times already. we know that you have diors and red eras. they look good and all, but we don't need to see them that often. i don't post a shitload of fits because i wear a lot of the same stuff often and it gets boring. notice that sidneylo, while his fits look similar from day to day, change up subtle details to keep them fresh whereas you are....tying your shoes?

edit - kiya, i wouldn't pass out outside like that in the sanfran.

edit - kiya, i wouldn't pass out outside like that in the sanfran.

If you had eighteen pint-glass sized vodka sodas you too would be laying in doorways. :)

Hahahaha.

J, I seriously just don't give a fuck. I could post the same shit every fucking day, but yo... It's what I wore, hence the thread name.

Happy? Hope so.

where does this motivation come from? i'm trying to help. the new breed of noobs aren't as stupid, you know. (well some...)? they lurk here for long durations before actually joining. even if you do get some random noob-rep or compliments, it's not really helping you in the long run nor is it meaningful.

if you didn't really give a fuck, you won't bother doing so many waywt post with the same benign peices.

how many times are you going to pos the same pic. you're not fooling anyone. a new pose won't make up for the same old boring crappola.

If it looks good I don't mind seeing it over and over again. I think the kids got style.

If it looks good I don't mind seeing it over and over again. I think the kids got style.

famous, you hear that? jimmyc like yours shit! why not pm him an extra fit-pic with a different pose??

jimmyc: to each his own. no hate, but what exactly do you fancy about it?

j sure I only have a a couple hundred posts but I don't think you're being fair with Famous. Looking at the past few posts he's made I don't think he's posted an identical outfit more than twice. And I'd think the most memorable shoe he's worn would be the red purcells in like 5 wywt pics. Critiquing his "monotonous" fits is equivalent to say cheep's white shirt, samurai, 5s combo he's been doing for a long while.

j sure I only have a a couple hundred posts but I don't think you're being fair with Famous. Looking at the past few posts he's made I don't think he's posted an identical outfit more than twice. And I'd think the most memorable shoe he's worn would be the red purcells in like 5 wywt pics. Critiquing his "monotonous" fits is equivalent to say cheep's white shirt, samurai, 5s combo he's been doing for a long while.

easily put, cheep's shit at least looks decent a majority of the time. if you want to nitpick minor details thats fine (mabye the denim...), but i'm pretty sure you can imagine what implications i'm trying to get at. if he didn't really post an "identifical outfit" more than twice, then that shits even sadder (cause the results look the same, so he might as well).

I predict tomorrow that this will be famous' outfit:

Supreme x Public Enemy beanie

shirt, probably Supreme

Dior 19 cm MIJ

Vans red authentics.

close, but no cigar. he wore the red authentics today, so tommorrow will probably be jack purcells.

hmmm...if charged wore sumthin different...n he took pix in cool spot...would we like him?

this is difficult. maybe this is a good question for robideaux or datashol...

hmmm...if charged wore sumthin different...n he took pix in cool spot...would we like him?

U.... u.... u.... u... don't... like... me?????:(

Ima make a run to Home Depot to pick up some garden gnomes and then to Hollister for some dope cargo pants and some polos. I will show you guys.. just wait!

U.... u.... u.... u... don't... like... me?????:(

Ima make a run to Home Depot to pick up some garden gnomes and then to Hollister for some dope cargo pants and some polos. I will show you guys.. just wait!

lol i pull AN ICHIOGIO!!!!!

i meen 2 say whatshisface...FAMOUS?? sry i cant even remember his nam llol