waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

sta_large_flo2.jpg

People down in Texas (Houston mainly) that associate themselves with the hip-hop culture around here used to do the whole strached-down thing alot in the recent past. The trend ended up dying down over time, although some people still do it.

Please dont tell me cuz Common wore some shit you think its wack.

thats exactly wat im sayin. his fukin stylist put it on im lyk everythin else he wearz. now kidz can rush down 2 gap n find out the sell @ barneyz coop 4 lotz of moniez.

he need 2 stik 2 carahrtt n tombz

thats exactly wat im sayin. his fukin stylist put it on im lyk everythin else he wearz. now kidz can rush down 2 gap n find out the sell @ barneyz coop 4 lotz of moniez.

he need 2 stik 2 carahrtt n tombz

I hurd wut u sayin' bout comun, but that shuld be wholee saparat from moy's fit. I think that RAF hood goez well with moy's Cali-cool steez just fine. Don't be snobbb.

And i'm sure he didnt spend 400 bux on it lyke somone elz suggest. if moy got it for fitty off at co-op or someshit, then he got a pretty decent hoodie for less dan 100 dolla UZ.

k u kno wut i aint h8ikn on moy or nouthin...jus tht hood b crampin his style u kno? dun wan 2 b connected 2 lamness...if i c cmmon wearin cp on tv imma quit weerin it...now FIDDY on da other hand...kool wit me...DIP DIP DIP 2.

I hurd wut u sayin' bout comun, but that shuld be wholee saparat from moy's fit. I think that RAF hood goez well with moy's Cali-cool steez just fine. Don't be snobbb.

And i'm sure he didnt spend 400 bux on it lyke somone elz suggest. if moy got it for fitty off at co-op or someshit, then he got a pretty decent hoodie for less dan 100 dolla UZ.

the raf piece in it self looks fine. so does moy"s fit. it"s not wack or anything, but i wouldn't buy it because of common. he's a whore. from gap to raf to whatever. i understand what westside is going on about though. common takes all the piss outta that piece. people won't even see it as raf. it's now merely the black hoodie that common wore.

the raf piece in it self looks fine. so does moy"s fit. it"s not wack or anything, but i wouldn't buy it because of common. he's a whore. from gap to raf to whatever. i understand what westside is going on about though. common takes all the piss outta that piece. people won't even see it as raf. it's now merely the black hoodie that common wore.
badman matsuhara getz da pt!

I was on a short road trip and i went inside a Walmart for the first time.

Shit is seriously as crazy as i thought it was going to be.

Their prices are no match for mine, i simply cannot compete with them.

DSC00464-761401.JPG

-Orgreen

-XXXXL One-Wash Wrangler Type 3

-Iron Heart 634s

-DH

you had never been to walmart, it sucks all kinds of manhood doesnt it. i remember my first trip ever like 2 or 3 years ago, and i actually was shocked at the amount of morbidly obese people at this place.

I LOVE going to walmart. You see the shame of your city. Like thats the place where all the freaks go. I seriously have seen the most disgusting, fattest, and ugliest people in walmart. And then they vanish. I have never seen one of the people I saw in WalMart ever again.

I LOVE going to walmart. You see the shame of your city. Like thats the place where all the freaks go. I seriously have seen the most disgusting, fattest, and ugliest people in walmart. And then they vanish. I have never seen one of the people I saw in WalMart ever again.

this exacytly y i never wnat 2 go bak...