waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^ maybe alittle far fetched, but in his latest pic helooks like he could be a stunt double for sean astin, or "sam" in lord of the rings. total hobbit-feet minus the hair.

More bare feet on deck what the fuck is this?

bare feet on the ship is the best way to sail, man. most comfortable, anyway. my feet are so wide and flat it sucks to have any shoes on.

how are you uploading pics if you're living on a boat? or is it docked?

the ship has computers and a wireless connection that's very decent when we're close to town (milwaukee). we're doing day sails, deck tours and some overnight shit for the summer, but we leave soon for a transit to miami. i wont be on board, though, i'm starting school in madison

Just ran out to get a starbucks and a cigar with a friend. Dont hate the flip flops my feet were fuckin killing me from my clarks and standing on my feet all day at work. Speaking of work they got on my case for not being "IN" dress code because I wore this cotton blazer and because its "fall" i need to be wearing a wool blazer! dee fuck it's a 100 degrees outside!

IMG_8077.jpg

bare feet on the ship is the best way to sail, man. most comfortable, anyway. my feet are so wide and flat it sucks to have any shoes on.

Never been allowed to sail barefoot ahah .. I imagine when I get my own boat on the water I'l be barefoot all day .. probably cruise around in my boxers actually

waywt083107.jpg

bad mspaint job

jcrew (shirt fits kinda too big in the waist, even sized down 1)

apc new cure

nike dunk

did you cover your face this time because of the weird look you always make? im just wondering.

Speaking of work they got on my case for not being "IN" dress code because I wore this cotton blazer and because its "fall" i need to be wearing a wool blazer! dee fuck it's a 100 degrees outside!

they were probably just being polite and tried to get an excuse to get on your case, without saying the actual truth:

You look like shit for even showing up in public, and much more for a working environment.

^i dont particularly hate the flip flops, but i hate the way you cuffed your jeans.

nothing personal, bill.

edit: i mean cotton duck.

you gotta recognize minkous consistency though

he consistently dickrides cotton duck and bills style (even bills pose) and consistently makes it look so shitty and wrong.