waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
selegna's outfit closely resembles to those of the ku klux klan..

this was probably the 2nd or 3rd dumbest comment of the day. narutofag36 could of said ninja...even that would have been alittle easier to digest.

Off to school

I don't know, but whenever I see people who "dress up" in a dress shirt and tie w/ slacks AT SCHOOL (lecture halls or what not), a little part of me dies a bit; while I cringe at the fact that they don't know how to dress in correlation to their environment. They just look so out of place?

it's a tradition/required at some schools.

Nah, I meant normal mainstream college / universities where people just dress normally.

that could be their gameplan.

What's this "gameplan"? To be noticed by / approach girls while you're in a dress shirt, tie and slacks while carrying a fucking JanSport backpack?

I knew a guy who wore a business suit nearly every day to school. Like, it's kinda weird when you first see it, but when you realize that's like, the ONLY way he dresses, it kinda got normal :P.

He was also crazy business oriented, so his excuse was that he wanted to get used to wearing a suit. Personally, I think it'd be interesting to wear a suit "casually", since they were concieved as casual wear.

There's many of those guys in every college under the sun. Guy on my girlfriend's politics course was never seen without his suit and laptop for three years.

what a tool...

then they reach 40 and get a middle life crisis, buy a ferrari(or a mazda if they can't afford one) and start dressing like if they were in their 20's making their kids look like fools when he goes to pick them up at school.

this may seem autobiographical, but it's not, my train of thought is just insane sometimes.

Hot as hell today. Behold my hairy legs!

picture061xf1.jpg

*clickpic*

Tang, give me your boots. One of these days i'll join the cool designer boots club. Perhaps by december as i might have more money by then.

Hate on Jhey all you want, but it has to be said that this pic is a big improvement from his previous ones.

not sure if you talking to me, cotton... but i do agree this fit is his best.. and he looks like he's gotten taller (the puberty part)

:)