waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

this one IS better.

yea corned that's exactly what i was thinking of!! maybe could do something more modern though like those full body print shirts they have? like the one begs made...that would be dope with pac on it.

yea corned that's exactly what i was thinking of!! maybe could do something more modern though like those full body print shirts they have? like the one begs made...that would be dope with pac on it.

remember polio's one fit with a pac tee??

he had one with a pac tee???? woooord my respect for him has risen...that one a77 dude had one i thought was pretty dope... need to cop one next time i see a good one...maybe a 3m reflective print...dope.

he had one with a pac tee???? woooord my respect for him has risen...that one a77 dude had one i thought was pretty dope... need to cop one next time i see a good one...maybe a 3m reflective print...dope.

i'm too lazy to dig for it, but it was good. it was a huge air brush on a black oversized body, i believe.

i'm too lazy to dig for it, but it was good. it was a huge air brush on a black oversized body, i believe.

that's pretty dope...i keep tellin ppl that the oversize air brush tee is fairly dope but then they're like "naw datz 4 stoopid negro lol" closeminded idiotz.

damn...that's exactly how i'd do it...cept i'd wear some nikes or something.

on a serious note, i personally would understand the styling statement if you were to do this, but i wonder if race would play a siginificant role (alter perception of styling connotations )if actually incorporating a tupac graphic with a nonorthodox urban/ghetto/etc kind of look.

for example imagine if a 100% white guy did this, as opposed to a black or asian...

or imagine a japanese guy wearing a nomo jersey...see what i'm saying?

on a serious note, i personally would understand the styling statement if you were to do this, but i wonder if race would play a siginificant role (alter perception of styling connotations )if actually incorporating a tupac graphic with a nonorthodox urban/ghetto/etc kind of look.

for example imagine if a 100% white guy did this, as opposed to a black or asian...

yeah i guess it seemsl ike posin...but polio looks ok 2 me...dunno do i look geto???

oh ok i get it...dunno cuz i see a lot of peepz (all blk no wite or nethin) wearin shirts like this...

tbh i'd keep it pretty much the same cept nikes...maybe put a platinum cross on or somethin...

Yeah, but with black hair, black skin and no glasses.

If ever I walk out in a Tupac tee I hope to be mocked massively... I have no problem with his shit, but it's not exactly representative for me to walk around like I have any fucking idea about gun crime and drugs... I'll be sticking to the skinny hardcore and metal tees.

Of course you know all about gun crime and drugs because all black people do (lol racism)

White, asian, same difference. Japanese guys in the US are the richest of the rich anyhow, so they're even more bloody disconnected.

As I stated above, much as I have no problem with Tupac's music, you're not going to see me wearing that shit ever, at the very least for fear of getting ridiculed/murdered.

yeah i guess it seemsl ike posin...but polio looks ok 2 me...dunno do i look geto???

no don't misunderstand...

i'm just interested in the subject of race vs. clothing. obviously people stereotype all the time. if somebody didn't know you and saw a young black male rocking a tupac tee, what would they think? then again you wear april 77 and shit/vintage nike shit.

i edited the 1st post, but what if a japanese guy wore a ichiro or nomo jersey or a ninja tee? what if chinee wore a bruce lee shirt? you dig?

White, asian, same difference. Japanese guys in the US are the richest of the rich anyhow, so they're even more bloody disconnected.

quote]

this is a total myth stemming from the japanese economic bubble of the 1980's.

i dunno...i don't wear my t-shirts proper size...and i wear my pants rather tite. dunno what ppl think of that...

i wore an xl t-shirt today...but it had a small amoutn of neon green leopard print on it...does that make me a fruit swagger, nu raev, gangster??? what??? but it was from cmonwealth's new line ripoff and duplicate...so hypebeast???

i wore black cheepz too...does that make me emooooooo???

black dunkz...so hypbeast, sk8bored suburbz, or emoooo again???

can't stereotype the item gotta take it as a whole...

That tupac tee looks really really ghetto IMO. Just the longness of the tee, and the shading on the graphic.

Tupac is overrated newayz, I only listen to Soulja Boi and MIMS

i don't thnk he's overrated but i'm hella down wit soulja boi...i'd rock one of his teez if he gave me one...

I definitely read some stats about 2 years ago stating that Japanese males were the highest average income takers in the US... fucking statistics.

you shouldn't believe everything you read.

i dunno...i don't wear my t-shirts proper size...and i wear my pants rather tite. dunno what ppl think of that...

i wore an xl t-shirt today...but it had a small amoutn of neon green leopard print on it...does that make me a fruit swagger, nu raev, gangster??? what??? but it was from cmonwealth's new line ripoff and duplicate...so hypebeast???

i wore black cheepz too...does that make me emooooooo???

black dunkz...so hypbeast, sk8bored suburbz, or emoooo again???

can't stereotype the item gotta take it as a whole...

It makes you supergay, and by that I mean you take it in the bum on other men's porches.

i don't thnk he's overrated but i'm hella down wit soulja boi...i'd rock one of his teez if he gave me one...

Real talk nigga: The only thing good about Tupac was his "steez". His music put the West Coast on the map but he was nothing special to me. I am more of a B.I.G. fan myself.