waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

dem aint sexxie...DEM BADMAN 4reel...need 2 kopp but i aint kool wit levi's mayne dem shitz 4 rednex mayn wit da pikup trux n shit u seen dese niggaz runnin round lyk dey beeen ridin hors??? shit iz made funny got like 10 poudn starch in jeenz lol...

i'm not singing any song about imperial it could have been anyone and i would have said the same shit. your posts just bore me and your opinion is that of a prepubescent school child who feels the need to always be right. i'm done shitting up this thread with this argument if you'd like to speak further feel free to PM me. but i'd if rather you didn't. thanks.

dem aint sexxie...DEM BADMAN 4reel...need 2 kopp but i aint kool wit levi's mayne dem shitz 4 rednex mayn wit da pikup trux n shit u seen dese niggaz runnin round lyk dey beeen ridin hors??? shit iz made funny got like 10 poudn starch in jeenz lol...

LMAO!!!!

+Rep for that. post of the year.

:P

I think Votan and most of Jmatsu's fits are sub-mediocre...

...But that doesn't mean Jmatsu can't trash fits whenever he damn well pleases.

if jmatsu's fits are submediocre, then you are off the scale. i remember when you posted your first waywt wearing that stupid black suit and skinny tie with the sleeves too long and the flock of seagulls hairdo. just because you've discovered some respectable labels thanks to superfuture doesn't mean shit; you still look like a timid alternateen who shops at hot topic.

i'm not singing any song about imperial it could have been anyone and i would have said the same shit. your posts just bore me and your opinion is that of a prepubescent school child who feels the need to always be right. i'm done shitting up this thread with this argument if you'd like to speak further feel free to PM me. but i'd if rather you didn't. thanks.

i don't believe you. your posts today have been nothing but a premeditated excercise in imperial cock-sucking. i've been hating on this board for years, and i just find it peculiar that you have finally worked up the nerve to step to me today (coincidently when kiya/votan post). btw the"feel free to PM me," is cliche and rather a petty escape generally for the losing party.

or simple courtesy for the other posters of this board who'd rather not read this bullshit.

stop fronting. quit trying to come of as all mature an' shit. bitch, just say "uncle" if you give up. what do you think the chat edition is for? its in the trash, its meant to be shat in. its a valid form of entertainment for many.

it seems pretty tired to continue on with you. i've made my points, i've read your opinions and this is going nowhere. if you really care that much about my opinion to keep me talking then here's my 2 cents...

waywt%20167.jpg

while the shirt is great, the jeans look too snug around your beefcake thighs and give off the impression (that your arguments also give off) that you have no balls.

it seems pretty tired to continue on with you. i've made my points, i've read your opinions and this is going nowhere. if you really care that much about my opinion to keep me talking then here's my 2 cents...

while the shirt is great, the jeans look too snug around your beefcake thighs and give off the impression (that your arguments also give off) that you have no balls.

wow... you found an unflattering pic of mine, it's obvious you're just avoiding the issue entirely. the original point i was trying to illustrate was about a fit (which happened to be by the imperial guy) that i didn't care for (and i still think this particular fit of mine is better). is this the extent of your flame tactics? my denim looks snug? go to the eyedoctor, they're pretty loose dummy.

What you homos are doing taking pics together, and not talking sweet to the full-figured gal behind you, I'll never understand.

Luh me some brick house.

Dat girl iz mah girlfrin n if u gotz da problmz il kill yo azz.

I iz confuzed. U calin me a homo n corned beef jr, or u calin mah girl a homo.

dukes2.jpg

totally feelin' this fit. what's the shirt? where can i cop? the cuffs on those IMPERIALS are magnificent. please teach me the proper to fold them so that i can achieve as splendid a fit. can't really see the shoes though. are they dunks? if so, major PROPS! can you proxy, i live in hawaii. they don't such gems around here...

i aint a h8er homie but u shudnt hav bother tk pic....

wtf SHORTZ??? i dun get y sufu putz up wit em 4 most part...short 4 kidz cept 4 sleeze danzig 77

homie, i am in honoruru now.