waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i post a recent waywt and you guys post one from months ago. makes sense. the dick sucking duo strikes again!

your more recent fits aren't any better. you've only posted 4 fits total. in most you couldn't see shit. and it's not as if you quoted my most recent. hahahah you DO suck.

the cuffs? who cares they look stupid. next time get your mother you write you a note: "please excuse my son, skiniks. i couldnt hem his jeans in time for waywt."

dam skinkis still makin azz of self???

yaw nigg i gav gud advice dun go round pikin fite n h8in on niggaz if u kan bak up namsayN??? need 2 step off n i aint tryin 2 choice side just cuz jmatsu b providin in da nu rav thred...but u need 2 chigiidy chk urself 4 u rek urself

i didn't say the cuffs looked good. i agree they look stupid, as do your pants tucked into your boots in one of your recent fits.

Dude, even if you were right about your stance in this arguement, it's about time to stop trying to explain...everyone's already made up their mind on who they agree wtih, etc.

i didn't say the cuffs looked good. i agree they look stupid, as do your pants tucked into your boots in one of your recent fits.

you know nothing. regardless of what you may say or what stunts you pull, i still dress better than you. if you agree that you and your cuffs look stupid, then why did you even bother posting? or did you only come to that conclusion in retrospect?

Ok people we all know who the winner is today:

mortajmatgh3.jpg

Why are you adding insult to injury? People have got on you in the past, I'm sure you know what it's like...

I know Un-, just thought id have a bit of fun...The thing is, ive learnt to take what people say on here with a grain of salt..I learn and i move on..I cant let what people say on here effect how i portray myself. I accept honest criticism, i just dont accept ignorance...So i make fun of the situation and try to get a larf..Sometimes i dont, sometimes i get neg repped, but hey, it's all cool

But seriously though, this guy keeps rambling on about nothing when clearly jmatsu was only giving an honest opinion.. It got kind of annoying reading the guys posts..

I know Un-, just thought id have a bit of fun...The thing is, ive learnt to take what people say on here with a grain of salt..I learn and i move on..I cant let what people say on here effect how i portray myself..So i make fun of the situation and try to get a larf..Sometimes i dont, sometimes i get neg repped, but hey, it's all cool

But seriously though, this guy keeps rambling on about nothing when clearly jmatsu was only giving an honest opinion.. It got kind of annoying reading the guys posts..

Duly noted...