waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

J. Votan from Imperial visits Self Edge today all the way from Australia..

DSC05514-1-758565.jpg

Votan:

-A.T.

-Imperial Kings

-LTB

-Puma

Me:

-Reiz

-Deke Dickerson

-Flat Head Belt

-Iron Heart 634s

-Vans x LS

verver there is something wrong with taht tie

nothing wrong with the tie except for the length (it should be closer to your belt line). otherwise, that's a very nicely tied half-windsor :)

in general, i like the top half a lot, but the bottom half (shoes and cuff, in particular) ruins it for me.

in general, i like the top half a lot, but the bottom half (shoes and cuff, in particular) ruins it for me.

agreed, the cuff on flat front pants looks odd, combined with the fact that you can see the actual outseam due to the cuff

and some nice lace-ups would look much better than buckled shoes

but it is nice to finally see someone who can tie a tie properly (length aside)

OH SHlT MUST COP

NEW VISVIMZ

snowshoes_shadow.jpg

ELK LETHERZ SUN!!! WEERE IT WIT UR ECAT

R U ON KRAC OR SMFIN? DIS WZ FRUM DEE AN JEE'S SN0W BUNNl KOLLKSHUN. AH HATE IT WHEN PEEPZ R SO STOOPS ABOWT FAZHUN AN PRETEND THEY KNW IT AHL AN MAKE JOHKS ABT IT

just saying while he may look goofy to you, he still can deliever a product that will generate more reveune than you could ever make. so all i'm really saying is that he's better than you. good day.

i never said shit about his business. nor do i doubt bill gates' computer skills. you seriously seem like an idiot. all you've accomplished is going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with the thread. if sucking dick is your forte, so be it (though i doubt you'll get a free pair of denim).

i'm not looking to get a free pair of denim i can hold my own, thanks. i'd just appreciate, along with other i'm sure, if you didn't post your bullshit opinion about every little thing.

so you just randomly enjoy sucking dick then? what a coincidence kiya posted a pic with the imperial guy and all of a sudden you decide comment...

okay answer me this, do you think that the guy's fits is spectacular(actually if one such as yourself did, i wouldn't really be surprised)? and specifically why would you find my opinion to be "bullshit?"

but hey, it's cool... you've always got others like sayword to suck your dick.
iz u retart??

yo man jmaatz iz a h8er no doubt (i aint h8er 4 rekord...KEEP DOIN WUT UR DOIN IF ITS WERKIN MAYNE???)but just kuz he a h8er dun meen he h8in all time namsyan? y u sayin saywerd b on jmatz dik??? who da fuk u b 2 b tkin bout every1 like u kno wut dey had 4 breekfast

STOOPZ

no i actually don't find his fit that great at all. as a matter of fact i dislike the t-shirt and the pumas, however the denim is good. what i don't dig is you feeling superior to others when the fits you've posted are mediocre at best.

whether you find my shit mediocre/whatever i don't see how this would discredit my comments. you keep singing the same song about imperial denim. who cares? i'm not judging his company or his product. if spitting the truth or honest opinion makes you uncomfortable, might i suggest the styleforum? i think most of my fits are better than the imperial guy's last one (nothing personal against him). jeez, you're not even good at sucking dick.