waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol, i'm glad I went the mil surplus route.

i wish the photos showed the pants, they're pretty neat. and I got the jacket today on a trade-in at a local second-hand shop. gonna make it into a little project I hope. I got some 1-inch nylon strap that I wanna make a few molle details with. sup HL. I also found some brown suede that I may use for name patch.

Edited by Bogie

lol, i'm glad I went the mil surplus route.

i wish the photos showed the pants, they're pretty neat. and I got the jacket today on a trade-in at a local second-hand shop. gonna make it into a little project I hope. I got some 1-inch nylon strap that I wanna make a few molle details with. sup HL. I also found some brown suede that I may use for name patch.

You're a poseur.

Posted · Hidden by haptronic, February 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by haptronic, February 26, 2012 - No reason given

Is that Hap and Bizzy? Wat? Rong time no see same pic.

this nigga hap straight up replaced bizzy

sorry hap but that is a downgrade

Very nice owllix

As for bogie, I not a fan of the hat, and the jacket is meh to me, but i like the fact that through all of the negative feedback you manage to keep trying to better yourself. the fit is decent to me, but who cares since im not a sufu god right? overall good job for being persistent through all the BS.

id post a fit, but you guys dont deserve it.

bogie i don't mind or dislike your presence here but only because you usually have a decent attitude

hndlz steps up to bat for you and you immediately come out with some vitriolic, unnecessary nonsense. c'mon son... it only takes one person to turn the other cheek to stop a chain of violence. i dare you to impress me

Edited by cameron-

bogie i don't mind or dislike your presence here but only because you usually have a decent attitude

hndlz steps up to bat for you and you immediately come out with some vitriolic, unnecessary nonsense. c'mon son... it only takes one person to turn the other cheek to stop a chain of violence. i dare you to impress me

thanks, but was that second part directed at me???? wut?