waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

new pants came in today, not sure how much to hem them hence the huge cuff

question is whether the boots work proportionally? (generally speaking)

6942744699_033c7a073d_b.jpg

click for alt

all neg reps = no on the shoes i taken

Edited by gettoasty

quite the contrary, i think. the hateful language of stfu jack was actually detrimental to its effectiveness, in my opinion. ya okay bogie represents the utter contempt i have for him, while still remaining aloof and playful. the best of both worlds.

i like to think of it as being similar to humoring a child

Edited by e0d9n0b5

quite the contrary, i think. the hateful language of stfu jack was actually detrimental to its effectiveness, in my opinion. ya okay bogie represents the utter contempt i have for him, while still remaining aloof and playful. the best of both worlds.

i like to think of it as being similar to humoring a child

i'll take this time to say sorry. to say how sorry I think it is that you have contempt for some random on an internet forum.

sounds like you need to grow up. and sounds like you need a spanking boy...

:laugh2:

Edited by Bogie

this is the problem about frequenting a forum grossly populated by cocky, juvenile high schoolers and college freshman.

no offense to those of you who don't fit this demographic, but this shit is fucking tired.

to be a scapegoat...

Edited by Bogie

this is the problem about frequenting a forum grossly populated by cocky, juvenile high schoolers and college freshman.

no offense to those of you who don't fit this demographic, but this shit is fucking tired.

to be a scapegoat...

ya okay bogie