waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Here's the thing about the whole awkward stance/pigeon toe posing shit, and this is the real truth.

Models look good doing it because they are unnaturally thin and tall. The angles they make are interesting and the lines are clean. But when regular (ill-proportioned, too fat/too thin) girls do it, it just looks like a fucking problem with your leg.

For example, a few days ago, I saw this cute girl on campus: cute coat, cute bag, cute face. She was standing kind of funny, but I thought it was just her fidgeting. But no, girl had a straight up pigeon toe. So she walked all weird and shit which was the most not cute thing ever. I was walking behind her and could not stop staring at how fucked up her legs were for the next two minutes.

There's obviously an audience of one that I'm ranting at here, but let me say now, ladies of the Internets: cut that shit out. It looks dumb, as though your shin bone is twisted and your posture is fucked up. I would fucking cut you open and surgically correct that shit if I could.

Here's the thing about the whole awkward stance/pigeon toe posing shit, and this is the real truth.

Models look good doing it because they are unnaturally thin and tall. The angles they make are interesting and the lines are clean. But when regular (ill-proportioned, too fat/too thin) girls do it, it just looks like a fucking problem with your leg.

For example, a few days ago, I saw this cute girl on campus: cute coat, cute bag, cute face. She was standing kind of funny, but I thought it was just her fidgeting. But no, girl had a straight up pigeon toe. So she walked all weird and shit which was the most not cute thing ever. I was walking behind her and could not stop staring at how fucked up her legs were for the next two minutes.

There's obviously an audience of one that I'm ranting at here, but let me say now, ladies of the Internets: cut that shit out. It looks dumb, as though your shin bone is twisted and your posture is fucked up. I would fucking cut you open and surgically correct that shit if I could.

llz.jpg