waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

ahh man shoulda taken a pic with the WVB!

Don't think I've ever seen anyone actually wear his pieces, on the net or real life (actually chances of latter are even slimmer given my location - I imagine Wyman probably got some Walter action goin on up in there but that's a different story).

One of my friends just bought a Walter that is ridiculous and totally works for him. $2400 down to $300. How could he not cop?

Hey, now. There might be a logical explanation for this. Like, maybe he lives in an area where they are legally forced to dress in clothes are old and lame and boring. If that's true, man, Sayword, is your face going to be red.

I actually hate the two patterns together. The belt reminds me of those fucking hibiscus print everything that Socal girls wear to show how much they would rather be in Hawaii than Socal, but they can't be in Hawaii because they're only middle class and so they've visited once or twice, but keep telling everyone how "awesome" and "laidback" it is and to cope with their family's only marginal financial success they buy Jansports, carseat covers, and other shit with that pattern all over it.

I actually hate the two patterns together. The belt reminds me of those fucking hibiscus print everything that Socal girls wear to show how much they would rather be in Hawaii than Socal, but they can't be in Hawaii because they're only middle class and so they've visited once or twice, but keep telling everyone how "awesome" and "laidback" it is and to cope with their family's only marginal financial success they buy Jansports, carseat covers, and other shit with that pattern all over it.

that is me in a nutshell.....oh why must you be so cruel?!? *cries*