waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

not feelin the fit as much this time cutebutdeadly. would've preferred some classic jimmy choos or louboutins with that look

you can't win 'em all every time...and i'm ok with that. just posting what i wear, and jimmy choos to Trader Joe's would be kinda ridiculous, doncha think?

This Sunday. Yours truly on ABC. 10pm. Whaaa? it's just itty bitty, but still...

133253_jacketfit.jpg?1234336647

F Troupe booties

some rich kid's italian suit jacket i thrifted

shoes in the house and on furniture???

wtf??

you can't win 'em all every time...and i'm ok with that. just posting what i wear, and jimmy choos to Trader Joe's would be kinda ridiculous, doncha think?

wearin 5 inchers and couture to guy grocery shopping is next level fierceness

and pls no shoes on beds/sofas :(:(:( makes jj very anxious

JJ...you look skinny, thought you were transporting OMC's babby.

babby is born! momma can go back to wearin proper jawns now. I tried returning all my CCP maternity wear to Macy's but they apparently won't accept returns on clothing with taco sauce and grease stains. I told them that shit was part of CCP's vision but they weren't having it.

wass thinking the exact same thing. those soles straight up on your sheets even after walking around nasty LA sidewalks? pretty groddy

i knew you guys would get all your panties in a twist over this! but that's not my bed. futon lounger i use as low seating. i'll wash the sheet i put over it JUST FOR YOU.