waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
here is some more transparency jmatsu.

i have had enough of you attacking members in the guise of teaching them something, like you are on a mission.

tired of the derails, the bullying that you do to new members, the harrassment of women who post, the gang of followers who want to do the same.

i have been tired of it for some time which was why i stopped taking down you pictures even after you pleaded.

i am tired of watching you troll and flamebait.

i am tired of watching you use racist and homophobic language when you have trouble expressing yourself better.

i am so tired of watching these arguements even when i am not in them that you also are on the verge of a ban.

when it happens this time lets see how far you get ringing up wayne and begging to be reinstated while you let your friends stay banned.

hap,

you talking about robi taking cheap shots while you attempt some with this so-called transparency? transparent in your mind frame which i def consider very one sided/warped. i want to give u the benefit of the doubt, but this just seems like one of many undignified strategies trying yet again to discredit me.

attacking members? you're guilty of the same. you're no better. your shit stinks just the same, moderator.

the harassment of women who post? yeah who post shit i don't agree with. how about the harassment of male members who post who i don't agree with? how about calling out shit i don't like? shit you don't like...for example a big "ugly" vocabulary???

you're tired of taking down stolen pic of mine? i never pleaded shit, i civilly asked you to do what was fair. we already discussed this and i accepted it/made no big deal about you not wanting to moderate accordingly. why you trying to pull cards? you're the very individual who used his moderator powers to make a fake thread under the guise that i made it.

there is a difference between a debate and trolling/flamebaiting. you, i and most know that rarely and deliberately have i ever derailed a thread. by pm you asked me to keep the chatter down in that one thread. did i not oblige?

you are tired of me using racist and homophobic language when i am unable to express myself better? i've used some satirically, but never because i was unable to express myself...

you gave me an infraction and i felt no ill will. i mean half the board spits "homophobic" and "racist" shit daily. if you have a problem with it or something i say you should do what you have done many times in the past and just pm about it? or just infract? done. why the blow up all of a sudden??

i don't understand why you seem to take shit personally and catch feelings cause there are arguments galore on any internet forum. if there weren't why give members the ability to post an opinion. why not just have a blog?? i really don't see how i could be banned for "arguing" with other members. everybody can't always see eye to eye. if there were no more debates or "arguing" as you put it ,this board would be a very dull place. lack of stimulation would lead to lack of activity. and lack of activity would lead to less ads, no?

when my ban happens this time? 2 my knowledge i haven't broken any of the rules recently. the ones i have broken i have been reprimanded via infraction. also what you've wrote sorta implies that it's okay for certain people to take liberties, but not okay for me and others? i'd hardly call that fair or decent moderation.

and you wanna talk about me communicating with wayne? you don't even know the half of it. hearsay maybe...

i really don't understand what's up with you. we were cool for a while and all of a sudden outta nowhere t of the last few pages you come at me like this...

don't get you. i sincerely just didn't agree with your opinion and asked you civilly (cause i thought we were on good terms) about what you thought of the recent conversation to better understand your point of view. i got no decent answer, only this insult. very disappointing to say the least. i mean you talk about me "bullying" him and her, this and that, but it seems to me that this last post of your's is guilty of the same. the biggest difference is that you're doing so with your moderator weight.

we could done this via pm like you initiated a long time ago, but you wanted to make shit public so i obliged.

hap,

you talking about robi taking cheap shots while you attempt some with this so-called transparency? transparent in your mind frame which i def consider very one sided/warped. i want to give u the benefit of the doubt, but this just seems like one of many undignified strategies trying yet again to discredit me.

attacking members? you're guilty of the same. you're no better. your shit stinks just the same, moderator.

the harassment of women who post? yeah who post shit i don't agree with. how about the harassment of male members who post who i don't agree with? how about calling out shit i don't like? shit you don't like...for example a big "ugly" vocabulary???

you're tired of taking down stolen pic of mine? i never pleaded shit, i civilly asked you to do what was fair. we already discussed this and i accepted it/made no big deal about you not wanting to moderate accordingly. why you trying to pull cards? you're the very individual who used his moderator powers to make a fake thread under the guise that i made it.

we could done this via pm like you initiated a long time ago, but you wanted to make shit public so i obliged.

Cool_story_bro.jpg

i think its all about text twist

i think text twist helps you with literati, kinda like a supplement

i have scrabble, lexilous, sufu and mafia wars open on tabs that i rotate through when taking a break from assignments

<3

i used to get so impatient i'd set the timer to 8 minutes max per player for the game so if we don't finish in between us, 16 minutes, whoever has time left on their clock wins.

literati (yahoo's version of scrabble) used to be my favorite pasttime.

I spent ages playing Scrabble in the studio at Uni, lately though I've found people cheating a lot at it!

another reason I prefer using a timer. although I think if their LAN was fast enough they can cheat even with a timer.

I don't cheat but I will take a chance at words and press submit to see if the computer rejects it or not. apparently mm, ka, and xi are acceptable.