Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was mindlessly browsing through the mma thread, not really interested in anything that was being said:

I think the difference between Lesnar getting a title shot so early and Anderson Silva is that Silva was a seasoned MMA competitor (15 wins before entering the UFC).

I'm thinking that Big Nog is going to beat Mir and then it'll be Lesnar vs. Big Nog for the title.

Lesnar legitimately beat Randy, but i honestly don't see him getting past Big Nog. He is definitely a powerful wrestler and hits hard, but Nog has a brick for a head and great BJJ skills, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

i donno what that means in mma lingo, but :D:D

looking back in time, i feel fucking pissed.

pissed that i let a dickhead make me feel like shit. feeling that i was always wrong when he was the one being stupid, disrespectful, immature, dumb.

preach girl, i know how this feels all too well

looking back in time, i feel fucking pissed.

pissed that i let a dickhead make me feel like shit. feeling that i was always wrong when he was the one being stupid, disrespectful, immature, dumb.

as jj said, all too familiar. you go girl ;) now go jump kick a fucker

im going to dinner with my ex....all bad

pff i bet you're all excited though

skipped all my classes today... cant even get off my couch.

me too! well, at least for my first class. i unfortunately have to go to my other two.

So who else here is just going to start the day with zero sleep? Hi fives? Anyone?

Word. Stayed up all night working on a damned assignment, went to school... found out the prof cancelled class. Back home and don't want to sleep or I'll fuck my schedule right up, so mixing getting ahead on work with some Mad Men.

im going to dinner with my ex....all bad

If I'm remembering right... wasn't it a nasty break? I'd give advice, but I'd be a hypocrite; my ex might be coming over to hang out at some point this or next week.

Uh, at least you're going to be somewhere public. Who initiated the plans?

i was going back home earlier, pissed and tired. when downtown i met a friend i hadn't seen in months, he offered me a joint and a coffee.

he made my day haha

wut did u offer him

Flirt_Vodka_Ad.ashx

oh yeah! monaco is also on my list!

but i bet i can't go there on a student budget trip. when would be the cheapest time to travel there? hope they discount all the hotels in january or something.

I went throught here but didn't get off the train hrm maybe I should have.