Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

just got a call to set up an interview for the daiso japan i applied for. if all goes well, you know who to get your $1.50 swag from :cool:

lol, the one at eastridge? i went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago. your premier spot for doo-dads that will fall apart in a second, and "slightly" expired japanese foods.

After a couple drinks tonight my stomach was killing me. Happened a few other nights earlier in the year, it's beginning to piss me off since it's hindering me from getting drunk.

Maybe I did some permanent damage. I need a steel stomach again. I won't be satisfied until then. Anyone else go through this? Sufu professional drinkers, I need your advice.

After a couple drinks tonight my stomach was killing me. Happened a few other nights earlier in the year, it's beginning to piss me off since it's hindering me from getting drunk.

Maybe I did some permanent damage. I need a steel stomach again. I won't be satisfied until then. Anyone else go through this? Sufu professional drinkers, I need your advice.

You drinking straight shots? Ease it up by mixing rum and cokes or some shit. Easier on the stomach.

what your body is telling you is that you've built up some sort of bowel-related problem with alcohol. I have similar issues that stem from allergies I have (wheat, diary) and when I drink too much beer, my stomach turns really sour, and sometimes I have awful bowel issues. Horrible stomach aches, bad shits, etc. Obviously part of that is just beer shits, but since I'm ingesting liquid wheat, I'm doing more than just a number on my stomach. I'm causing my body to rebel. What your body may be doing is similar.

I say get allergy tested because a wheat allergy is extremely common. And its not limited to beer, happens when I have mixed drinks or straight liquor as well.

First exam in 2 hours. I'm going to fail.

I'm trying to revise a years worth of degree that I've learned over the past 8-9 weeks for a few exams over the next fortnight. None of it is going in.

It isn't too hard, but the volume is killing me.

Never ever do a second degree inbetween medicine.

I want to kill myself.

weeeirrrd morning...

the dad of one kid in my English class is a psychologist and insists on visiting all his sons classes and analyzing all the students before he decided whether or not he wants his son in that class

some girl just had a breakdown about an abusive past and started bawling right before class ended and he kinda chuckled to himself and was like

"well i opened ya up, but it looks like I wont have enough time to work with you on this, good luck on the midterms!"