Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

what's going on with Smallville now. I stopped watching after the first episode of this season. They moved way to slow transitiioning Clark to Superman.

7 SEASONS AND THE MOTHERFUCKER STILL CAN'T FLY

WTF

yess wtf homie still can't fly. basically clark turns to the superman we know - working at daily planet and falling for lois. doomsday shows up at season cliffhanger

^ and i thought my luck was bad..sorry to hear that

usually lcds aren't that expensive..with my other phone when it broke it was cheap to replace but it was the actual repair work that cost $$$

hope it works out for you

ive been told apple generally takes cre of shit. Take it to the genius bar and use some and i think theyll replace it...or so ive been told

WTF?????????????

For this week’s exclusive first-look, feast your eyes on the beautiful Moon Bloodgood as Det. Maya Sunee. The character probably won’t sound familiar to you die-hard SF fans out there. And it shouldn’t. Maya’s new to the Street Fighter universe. She’s Bangkok Gangland Homicide. A no-nonsense, fast-talking, half-Thai cop who rocks a Ducati and a set of gold cuffs. Check her out below, hangin’ with her boys.

maya.jpg

is there anything good right now on yoox in sz48/50? dont have the time to search through pages upon pages of garbage

can send you my dreambox if you want. i removed lots of stuff because i was looking for a hoodie, but there's still some interesting ones.

can send you my dreambox if you want. i removed lots of stuff because i was looking for a hoodie, but there's still some interesting ones.

Is that raf toggle hoodie any good? For some reason i kinda like it. Dunno how it'd look irl. Yoox is overwhelming at times though

chrono I bought that raf killing time long sleeve based on your words on sizing. if it doesn't fit my blood is on your hands. or something.

Haha. p2p on my medium is 20" but the arms are pretty skinny. Also, a little short. It's kind of a boxy cut like i mentioned. I dunno, still looks solid. I posted a waywt with it back in spring.

that raf hoodie ?

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=RAF+SIMONS&tskay=2FA4E164&cod10=431107491B&sts=dreambox80&areaid=74&id_code=1093555_7_3_1B_271

i wanted that one but not to pay 120€ for it and it's now gone

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?YOOX=KARL+LAGERFELD&tskay=2FA4E164&cod10=431102151S&sts=dreambox80&areaid=74&id_code=1071837_25_5_1S_271

yoox is overwhelming , but if you search by designer than you can shorten your research time by 10. but most of the time they either don't have the cool stuff from the collection or don't have your size.

Oh shit. That'st he mainline plastic hoodie. I was talking about the raf by toggle one. Do yoox sites in different countries have different stock? It seems they do sometimes