Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i'd rather buy a couple of wine bottle for someone's bday than go watchin this piece of shit. i hope it never crosses the atlantic ocean.

still haven't find time to watch the new james bond :( ... and everyones has already seen it ...

i'm gonna cross the atlantic and jumpkick you in the jawnz

fine, just don't do it when i'm drunk because i can kick back without looking at who just attacked me and you wouldn't like that.

15 F?! where the fuck do you live, antarctica?

(ps. i had to use a calculator to figure out that 15 F = -9 C)

Uh right now it's 10F (-12C). I hope it's gonna snow soon, should get a bit warmer.

the south park twilight episode is so good

truth truth truth. i don't even wanna watch the movie. I hate when things are overly-hyped. I'll maybe wait 5 years and watch it then. But I guess that in 5 years I'll have a lot of better shit to watch..

truth truth truth. i don't even wanna watch the movie. I hate when things are overly-hyped. I'll maybe wait 5 years and watch it then. But I guess that in 5 years I'll have a lot of better shit to watch..

there is such a huge back catalogue of good films i've never seen that i don't really need any new ones ever again.

fuck

I bought such a sweet pair of knit gloves @ century21 yesterday. Wore those mofo's like what, then after drinking 8 glasses of wine and losing track of time in the back of a cab with this girl, I lost them :(

They were only $9, but shit, they were nice.

:P

a good night otherwise.

Glad to hear it was a good night. I hope you peed in her colon

Gurl you gotta ten pack don't be stinggaayyyy