Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

who writes a resume?

i have one written and update it whenever i have something to add which takes hardly any time

okay edit: i hate hate hate writing cover letters. when the file sits for 2-3 years on my computer and I read back on it, it just feels too dated, imo. not so much the resume.

idk if its been questioned before, but what is this sudden teen-vampire craze going on? books about teen-vampires, shows about teen-vampires, movies about teen-vampires... i dont understand the love for this shit.

I guess because the Harry Potter hype is dying down, and the kids need something new to go crazy over. Plus, a lot of "teen-vampire" movies have been coming out lately, and they happen to be based on books so the kids go buy them. I think there is a movie coming out called Twilight, every girl in my 6th period is reading that book.

true blood is good shit.

some of my friends watch that show, but i dont understand why. no hate salaryman, but from what ive seen, the show is about teen-vampies hissing, growling, making sure their hair looks just right, and seducing cwg's into bed to bite their necks and introduce them to the underworld. why is this really really cool all of a sudden? is the youth demanding more of this or is it being forced upon?

Fuck the people at googe.com

I have no interest in learning about their houseware, or their poet, every time I try to go to google.

http://googles.com

I typo'd that in computer lab in 9th grade while my teacher happened to pass by.. pretty bad first impression.

some of my friends watch that show, but i dont understand why. no hate salaryman, but from what ive seen, the show is about teen-vampies hissing, growling, making sure their hair looks just right, and seducing cwg's into bed to bite their necks and introduce them to the underworld. why is this really really cool all of a sudden? is the youth demanding more of this or is it being forced upon?

The fuck? It's nothing like this at all. That sounds more like some twilight shit, which I don't know anything about other than it involves teen vampires and that fat goth chicks cream over all the books.

So who else here is just going to start the day with zero sleep? Hi fives? Anyone?