Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hmm' date=' I just kinda got a user banned who previously had a neutral reputation. I mean, he was ignorant but he still wouldn't of been banned if I hadn't posted the rep he left me.

I feel a little bad.[/quote']

he can just rereg also he was a dillhole

I would but I can't deal with Rakuten or yahoo.jp auctions. It's just too much damn effort.

try atsuitokyo or proxy(from jap retail spot), MoM has a really nice duffel. Can't go wrong with viridi and julius outerwear either. I'm going to get by with either an hm coat that's two sizes too big that i got as a gift two years ago, or buy an hm parka until I save 1500 to proxy something from viridi.

try atsuitokyo or proxy(from jap retail spot), MoM has a really nice duffel. Can't go wrong with viridi and julius outerwear either. I'm going to get by with either an hm coat that's two sizes too big that i got as a gift two years ago, or buy an hm parka until I save 1500 to proxy something from viridi.

I might have to make due, too. The only thing I was vaguely interested in at Atsui doesn't come in sz 1. I don't really know any jap retail joints or else I'd do that. Spent a good couple hours tonight hunting, still have a few days before I just drown myself in a freezing pond.

reputation_pos.gifMarc Le Bihan F/W 08.09... 11-03-2008 01:38 PM inaya hahah babies in yohji, yes <3

inaya looooooooooooooooves meeeeeeeeeee

wait inaya is female yes

please say yes

i just proposed

Awwwww. That's sad.

Obama 08/Biden 09!

/\/\yikes

i heard a good one today....from a black guy on the radio..."if they don't wanna give us 40 acres and a mule then we'll just take 50 states and the white house"

edit: obama doesnt take office til 09

so last night, after a bottle of crown, my roommate and I realized we were both single and overworked so we went to the stripclub instead of some stupid ass movie we were planning on seeing. Another fifth and about 4 hours later he brings home a stripper and fucks her (no $$$, btw). I almost want to -rep myself for not doing the same since it was as good as in the bag but here's to another day waking up without an STD

edit: obama doesnt take office til 09

Assuming he makes it that far. I remember this one time we elected a young handsome guy who talked a lot about public service and reducing the military industrial complex. That ended well.