Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Alright, I have a test tomorrow, and on the test will be 4 reading questions and 3 lecture questions which he will choose. I was given a packet with 12 reading questions and 15 lecture questions. Isn't there like a bare minimum amount of questions that I can study and blow off the rest, and statistically it's guaranteed that I will get at least whatever percent of those questions on the test and be good? I remember someone telling me this. I don't understand how it works, and I'm sure my explanation was horrid, someone help. ;(

arizona iced tea's arnold palmer is legit as hell

also this quote needs to be shared cuz no one reads super lists

I buy Arnold Palmer drink in the big jug at publix. Good shit. CWGs dig it too.

I'm glad you discovered that story i shared. It's really a doozy. I sat at that table a month later at a different party. It was eerie

bke_prd_apple.jpgbke_tag_apple.jpg

They're fucking delicious and i've eaten 6 of them in the past 24 hours. Most people barely get any fiber in their diet. I've been fucking killing these. Gonna be shitting bricks soon but so good. I don't think most people should eat this much fiber. My tummy feels weird

i have a compact fold up kit in my office that was exactly 200. i'll pm you the model # when i get to work tomorrow.

random question, need help

i am looking to buy a lighting kit that wont take up half of my room and is preferably under 200 dollars

any suggestions would be much appreciated

gracias

lemme look in my office. i think there are 4 or 5 sitting around.

too much fiber can cause constipation

also, please someone, anyone, donate a tmobile phone to me, im using the first cell phone ever made and it drops calls all the time and im in debt and cant afford to buy any phones :(

thanks kunk, thanks hblack!! :)

what happened to nicotine?? and her opium babies???

She's still around. Recovering from the weekend i believe.

FUCKKKK NEEEEEDDDD TRIISSSCUUUITTTSSSS

Alright, I have a test tomorrow, and on the test will be 4 reading questions and 3 lecture questions which he will choose. I was given a packet with 12 reading questions and 15 lecture questions. Isn't there like a bare minimum amount of questions that I can study and blow off the rest, and statistically it's guaranteed that I will get at least whatever percent of those questions on the test and be good? I remember someone telling me this. I don't understand how it works, and I'm sure my explanation was horrid, someone help. ;(

Fuck you saying this made me think when I had this calculation down and I'm terrible at math. My instincts say to get the best grade statistically you must study them all. You only get a benefit if the Prof* says "you answer 3 but get to choose from X." But even then if X is a low enough number it's not to your academic benefit not to study all of them.

If he said that then the answer is simple enough to figure out on your own. Otherwise since the questions are chosen at random, you get no statistical benefit.

*Not applicable to Professor Money Tuff.

had a good week on ebay. sold over $700 worth of stuff i never wore/wear. good times.

and you probably got raped in ebay/paypal fees...congrats on the sold stuff though. its always good to get money for stuff you dont use