Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Am I the only one noticing people are letting posts devolve into sentence fragment/run-on gibberish and inadequate explanations?

I swear in confessional, random, and a few other threads there have been multiple posts where either:

-The person typing leaves multiple words out or has a run-on sentence so long I can't understand what the fuck has been said OR

-The person felt the need to share a fragment of a personal experience (drunk night, hook up, etc.) but not really explain what happened.

I blame Nicotine for starting this trend. All the sudden SuFu is an IM conversation with a CWG where someone is supposed to fish the story out of the OP.

on last week i had a strange dream on a nap.

it was some where i saw a man he was bald and in a wheel chair then i recognize him as kunk75, but i never met him before only see the pictures of sufu. so i say " hi kunk are you Professor Xavier for halloween?" then he says "no i am in chemo" its a stupid dream other things happend too.

hahaha, that's insanely funny.

Am I the only one noticing people are letting posts devolve into sentence fragment/run-on gibberish and inadequate explanations?

I swear in confessional, random, and a few other threads there have been multiple posts where either:

-The person typing leaves multiple words out or has a run-on sentence so long I can't understand what the fuck has been said OR

-The person felt the need to share a fragment of a personal experience (drunk night, hook up, etc.) but not really explain what happened.

I blame Nicotine for starting this trend. All the sudden SuFu is an IM conversation with a CWG where someone is supposed to fish the story out of the OP.

sometimes im really high when i make a post, so the typing comes out like my thoughts, in little bursts.

also, i hate putting two sentences next to each other because it wont give me the allotted two spaces between each period. see.

You're too curious! :P Also, this is superTRASH and not culture. So I guess it's the way for a lot of people to say the inadequate things they have on their mind! (I'll include myself in that haha) :o

Julz, SS: haha I wasn't really even talking about you guys. It's usually pretty obvious when someone is drunk or high and I really don't have a problem with that. Hell I post a lot of random shit. Long, broken messages that imply some crazy, interesting event just screams CWG neediness.

This is the best example I could find short notice. Granted the dude that said it is new, it just feels like the 10th time in a couple days I've run into it

afterwards while i was screaming drunken knives at the devil for fucking off on me some weird dude came up and told me that i shouldnt trust satan (b/c hes the original liar man!!!!) and live for myself and duh bluh duh durr hurr i wanted to punch him so bad but he was the guy who owns the house's brother or something and im not that much of an asshole

that is perfectly easy to understand, everything in the post is sequential except for the part in parentheses. i also do tons of runon sentences all the time because im german and we like commas more than periods but for some reason i often dont use commas when i post online and it can make my sentences really long but i think theyre still fairly easy to understand because its not like im peddling some conplicated thoughts here

alex aka vs toto has been an awesome friend today on msn.

for reasons i shall not mention. lol

thanks du.

why are all you guys on msn? i don't even know how to use msn. i'm just lazy and my aim signs on automaticall when i turn my comp on. i'm signed on but rarely at the comp. alex is normally a douchebag online, so you're lucky

so I just got friended on facebook by someone with the same name as me... but he's like 40-something from Bakersfield, CA

accept, y/n?

kinda creeper.

i always get requests from people with the same last name as me, because it's not particularly common...last week a black man from south carolina requested (which is awkward, because he is most definitely a slave descendant from some other branch of the fam).

anyway, this weekend i helped my brother's gf surprise him by driving to Toronto for a visit on saturday night. I called her later in the evening to make sure she got in okay and she said that when she phoned my brother to say she was coming he told her to turn around and go home (6 hours away...). she said they had a 'bad' conversation earlier in the week but wouldn't go into details...he ended up directing her to our house to stay in the basement while he went back out to the bar he was at when she called (wow...), and my frigging mom had to try and comfort her. I don't know the situation but right now my brother is coming across as increeediibly cold-blooded...unless she cheated or something, bleh. they're broken up now, and i actually liked her.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dolly :o

i have so much random shit on my walls and I think my room would actually look a lot nicer if I only had one or two pieces, but I can't bear to put them awayyyy :(

I need a dang house to decorate, my innrer martha is just RAGING

feel free to use mine as your canvas, everything here is so minimalistic and fucking lazy it almost makes me sad