Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Is it even possible at this point? I'd love to see someone make an effort but it seems like one of those things that's essentially just "there."

it will not be around forever, but i dont see much changing in the next 50 years or so.

i thought superfuture would have been very active today but actually not. good for me since i have very fewer time to spend on the computer lately.

wtf thats a really weird penis (no homo)

yeah, i thought so too.

i was just making sure it wasnt like when a vagina has longer lips and its normal.

dude, you have no idea.

94% white high school

whitey mcrich eggwhite motherfucker city, TEXAS

highschool was so long ago and it's almost surreal to see that, after time, travels, journeys, experiences... du's have yet to evolve.

uhhhh southlake??

what high school?

fuck high school

FUCK i forgot to wash my julian red shirt i got stained with blood on halloween.. thats gonna be almost a week now FUCK FUCK FUCK

i hope it comes out :(

If it helps, last year I SOAKED a white button down in fake blood. Coated that shit with stain remover and there was the faintest blot of red that I block with a tie (it's my shitty shirt, leave me alone)

i was at Jamba Juice during lunch, and on the bulletin board i saw a "Missing" poster of a friend of mine from college. he isn't even from around here, but his car was found in SJ (Tully).... he's been missing for about a month :(

That's fucking weird and harsh. Hope he just wigged out and turns up soon.

Wait, why was the WAYWT Shit Talking thread locked?

No idea, but Neg Rep thread was also locked. Nothing controversial posted there.

If it helps, last year I SOAKED a white button down in fake blood. Coated that shit with stain remover and there was the faintest blot of red that I block with a tie (it's my shitty shirt, leave me alone)

hmm i will keep up hope then , thank you mister hang the dj :)

No problem ;) (superhomo)

FORTUNE COOKIE I GOT AN HOUR AGO

"Keep your eyes open on Thursday for a special opportunity"

This fucking cooking is predicting something for tomorrow. WHAT SHOULD I LOOK OUT FOR? (I apologize for ending that sentence in a preposition but I'm a little fucking occupied trying to decipher the cookie, dick).