Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i hate my current state of health. i can feel the onset of a flu or cold and these vitamin c pills aren't working. anyone know a remedy to prevent it from getting worse?

i hate my current state of health. i can feel the onset of a flu or cold and these vitamin c pills aren't working. anyone know a remedy to prevent it from getting worse?

eating lots of fiber and taking a gnarly dump always makes me feel better when i'm in an almost sick state.

whenever i start to feel like i'm coming down with something, i drink heaps of orange juice. i hear it's better to take vitamin c in the form of liquid because your body will absorb it easier. i recommend Emergen-C if you don't like oj. don't eat fried foods, eat hearty vegetable soups. and i hear you can either get lots of rest, or workout to sweat the sickness out. i haven't tried the latter though.

Cold FX

The only thing I have ever taken which has significantly made me feel better, that and boatloads of Neo-Citran and Ny-Quil

This is just going to happen more and more, its not unusual. Just keep in mind your professors test off of their own notes, not others...

Yeah, I've been using them to supplement my notes and trying to make sure that I'm not going over anything that isn't relevant.

But they're so much better than our notes for the topic. The structure, layout, explanations, everything is superior to the notes we've been given for the exam tomorrow.

Especially since my med school is pretty renowned, even if it's a few professors, it's a bit of a shame to find out how inferior their teaching style is compared to those at another uni.

so yesterday i bought a plane ticket to mexico, my dad was going to take care of some of his business stuff down there and i feel like joining him. i only bought the ticket one way though and am thinking of trying to get back home through means of bus. i told my parents of this idea and they seem scared as hell. but god im so excited for this, i just need to know what city is the easiest/safest to cross the border at, ive heard shitty things about juarez and tijuana, so we'll see how it goes.

pretty crazy, especially if you look like an american, don't get shot/kidnapped *thumbs up*

please be super careful, it is very dangerous rn:(

que la fuerza esté contigo!!!

elnegrito.jpg

siempre eres muy amable. te agradezco el apoyo, mija.

pretty crazy, especially if you look like an american, don't get shot/kidnapped *thumbs up*

while i am mexican, i do look really american. but im not stupid so getting into shady situations has never really been my deal so im sure ill be good. thanks though.

i used to buy the concentrated orange juice and not the 100% oranges ones, i really missed out the taste and vitamins. nowadays i just drink beers ...

Okay okay- super newbie question whatever, but I've never seen this done anywhere else but here- what in the world is with the (0), (10), (9) etc at the end of statements? I have never been able to figure it out :confused:

on some back in the day shit.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=5974

let's inhale some drugs together, or maybe we could rub some drugs

on our gums, and experience a euphoria?? let's go on a drug trip

let's do it now. alright

they gave miss usa 2010 to sum kim k variant

i am disappoint

she totally looks like a kardashian but shes lebanese....and muslim

so i guess its a bit of a difference?

wish u coulda see the new billies..... made toilet wine, saw god's face good

times

whaaaaaaaat toilet wine, need for weed, god's face, METHLANTA?!?!?!

i don't see anything in that list that would be SO against the canadian culture that we wouldn't be able to view adult swim and its amazing content :(

I'm gonna need to know where to get that shirt (0)

yeah, pretend to be that ignorant azn kid...

(well played, well played)

ya from the midwest, right?

Fuck, rest in peace Ronnie James Dio

July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010

dio.jpg

This is depressing.

ZkR87msW3XI

this guy is probably sadder than you

rip RJD

\m/

Shit I came here to post that

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64coD-rx9sk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64coD-rx9sk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ride the tiger

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

Oh don't you see what I mean