Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

facebookisfail.jpg

the kid is some stupid indian that goes to my school

but just goes to show that people are fucking stupid and facebook is an outlet for them, i would defriend him, but his posts are just too funny to pass up losing them. COMMET suicide, fucking facebook. smh

Hahah he asked the rat (fake fb profile with one picture of a stereotypical hot girl adding everyone) if she "wanted to party with my friend Jack D."

the whole workwear movement is just peculiar to me. people pay hundreds of dollars to sport a look which is almost always decidedly lower than their paygrade......meh, i guess it's better than goth ninjaXdick boots

Guest lemonade

lol you think your clothes should be representative of your paygrade. enjoy wearing slacks the rest of your life. nice use of the word peculiar tho

i mean workwear is garbage but still

lol you think your clothes should be representative of your paygrade. enjoy wearing slacks the rest of your life. nice use of the word peculiar tho

i mean workwear is garbage but still

first and foremost stfu. secondly, learn to read and interpret the english language. Thirdly, i find it peculiar how wet you got over the use of the word peculiar

I just bought two more Dylan albums off ebay. Highway 61 plays great but Bringing it All Back Home Side A starts skipping on the third track. This is going to be such a hassle to negotiate with the seller and ship it back.

I finally saved up enough to buy a brand new dslr, which took 3 or 4 months of strict budgeting, and in a random moment of financial responsibility sent all of it to my student loan 10 minutes ago. I was going to order the camera tonight too. So now i'm paid off on my student loan for 8 months, but I've gotta put what would be my student loan payment away each month for the camera for another 4 months. This seemed like a good idea, now it just seems stupid. I'm in no rush to pay off the damn loan, and my current camera's like 5 years old and broken.

agreed!!!!!! god nothing pisses me off more than people who either dont pay attention to which way their lane turns, or just ignore it completely. first accident i ever got into was cause this idiot decides to go straight in a right turn only lane, with me in the lane to the left of him turning right.

So this guy was selling an item in the supermarket and I PM'ed him and made an offer. He accepted it and gave me his paypal. I sent the funds and he then later tells me that he sold it to some other dude because I was too slow... I'm pretty sure I messaged him about the item before the buyer did.

WTF? Not cool...

“Technically, I’m selling my virginity for money,†a 21-year-old woman named Veronica told the paper.

“Technically, that would be classified as prostitution."

someone's facebook status last week mentioned some girl being on a talk show auctioning off her virginity, related? they mentioned that she kept saying she was "empowering women" by doing it.

oh dear.

i always wondered about girls in my culture being virgins before marriage and the gold the men provide being like payment for sex.

but then, they uh, stay married for the most part.

we actually have contracts where an amount is agreed on for marriage and if a divorce happens, you also get an "alimony".