Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Had a super long day at work, working for some customers who have loads of cash, but keep trying to nickel and dime me

I proceeed to Subway after working around 10.5 hours with my co-worker. I get a combo for half price, as they were out of what I requested. And to make matters even better, on my way out, I find this dsc0110y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

About a gram and a half of sweet sweet goodness, my day is looking up

Just walked in to an Embassy Suits hotel with friends, and ate their continental breakfast. Food tastes better when free; if it wasn't free, it probably wouldn't have been as good.

Anyone heard of A Serbian Film? I'm down to watch it, but I can't find a download, or where to watch it.

I was driving down the highway yesterday, and at one point I passed a white SUV that had a large pink sticker of lips (like someone had kissed the car) and 'MILF' in big letters on the back. WTF?!?!

I'm revising for an exam tomorrow.

When doing some research I came across lecture notes from another university.

They are much better and accessible than the lecture notes I've been given by my own lecturers.

It's pretty depressing when you have to resort to another university to learn/revise.

so yesterday i bought a plane ticket to mexico, my dad was going to take care of some of his business stuff down there and i feel like joining him. i only bought the ticket one way though and am thinking of trying to get back home through means of bus. i told my parents of this idea and they seem scared as hell. but god im so excited for this, i just need to know what city is the easiest/safest to cross the border at, ive heard shitty things about juarez and tijuana, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm revising for an exam tomorrow.

When doing some research I came across lecture notes from another university.

They are much better and accessible than the lecture notes I've been given by my own lecturers.

It's pretty depressing when you have to resort to another university to learn/revise.

This is just going to happen more and more, its not unusual. Just keep in mind your professors test off of their own notes, not others...

so yesterday i bought a plane ticket to mexico, my dad was going to take care of some of his business stuff down there and i feel like joining him. i only bought the ticket one way though and am thinking of trying to get back home through means of bus. i told my parents of this idea and they seem scared as hell. but god im so excited for this, i just need to know what city is the easiest/safest to cross the border at, ive heard shitty things about juarez and tijuana, so we'll see how it goes.

please be super careful, it is very dangerous rn:(

que la fuerza esté contigo!!!

elnegrito.jpg