Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

it defaults to no emails now for some reason. you have to change it to instant everytime.

thanks, i'll check that ;)

i disloacted my pinkie playing basketball thursday (a fried reset it) and im skeptical to go to the doctor because the last broken finger i had they gave me a cast to my wrist and it still didnt set straight...

thats about as random as i get

i disloacted my pinkie playing basketball thursday (a fried reset it) and im skeptical to go to the doctor because the last broken finger i had they gave me a cast to my wrist and it still didnt set straight...

thats about as random as i get

tape it, its the best you can do. I broke mine the same way about 4 years ago and its fucked cause I didn't tape it. Not fucked as in gross-out, but as in lost some range of motion/is fatter than the other.

tape it to your ring finger and hope for the best. Lots of ice.

Do they have to advertise the "DTV" transition so fucking much?

ya because somewhere out in the midwest an old man who only watches PBS telathons between early dinner and birdwatching before bed will be fucked

^ i was craving those today...didnt get any tho! :(

its ok, i think my hair looks better in person too

ya, me too! dunno.

i should be sleeping. i am going to look so rough in this wedding, damn.

^D&G did Fightclub.

Brad Pitt is wearing the Oakly Mars in one scene where he first appears with his head shaved, gottdamn how I still want those glasses so badly.

We need a thread for this...

famous designers working with great movies threak?

word up.