Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

completely agree, but im more ocd about it. its popcorn no butter, light salt, and accompanied with 7up, if there is no 7up im not gonna eat popcorn. i almost never drink soda anymore either so its rare if i eat popcorn now.

haha :eek: Well I'm just as weird I guess. I buy plain - no butter, no salt...

but then I put adobo in the bag and shake it around and eat it. I put adobo on everything, though... so maybe it doesnt count.

wait that's a filipino thing? I kinda just did that on my own.... guess it must be built in.

Worchestershire is awesome.

Also I'm weird and like spicy mustard on everything.

i dont think its filipino...probably an overall asian thing

and i'm pretty sure i saw u in grand central a few weeks ago.......

my cousin from toronto hyped up ketchup chips so much when i was like 7.

when i finally went to canada and had them they sucked.

i do love milk in a bag tho.

...you don't have milk in bags? how odd

I'm gonna bonus Q3 though, thats a damn promise.

:) we barely made bonus for this month (slow times) but we got it. I can't wait for my year end bonus tho, that's the cash cow.

Its why I haven't quit yet.

I'm going to emeryville twice next week, going to stock up on teacake's cookies. They're oh so gooooood..

There should be a reality show with all the clips of contestants from reality shows that pass out or get injured and an ambulance is called. Its happens sooooooooooo much. Skinny models fainting mainly.

fun bags = titties

milk bags can be either i guess but i always thought of it as titties!!!

never have too many words for tittiesssss.........

speakin of, how hot does it have to be for people to stop wearing underwear? Because it was 90'ish out today, so you know, I wear black jeans and my usual getup, but I'm standing there in Trader Joe's noticing how all the housewives come out of the woodwork at like noon on the dot, this one was behind me at the checkout with her fake tits making a " *_________* " smile at me from her shirt. I think she was trying to smile at me but it was hard to tell from her collagen lips and botoxed face.

Later on I'm in some shady Korean strip mall, about to turn my car on, and this trio of fob women pull up and one is about my age, and she drops out of the back of this SUV with her dress riding up and I'm pretty fuckin sure I saw her salty fuckhole. You know how I can't look away at moments like that, she caught me lookin and gave me one of those understanding smiles, and then she turned around, with her dress stuck in her crack.

that's interesting... does that really save on packaging costs and stuff?

so you buy yourself a milk bag holder and then you buy milk bags as you need them.. hmmm...

i'm imagining all these poor milk bags getting punctured by mistake...

is canadia where "no use crying over spilt milk" came from, because ya'll be spillin milk all the time?