Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

american psycho is not a bad book.

don't just stare at it, eat it

butter up that pussy

a little salt on it too

sunshine is the business

poliox3s blog is the business

original random thought: why is there nothing to buy lately.

nothing to buy cuz we inbetween fashiun seasunz? i dunno or maybe you are SO OVER fashiun? honestly im not interested in too many of the fw08 collections so i'll be saving a lot of money until ss09 comes up...i think im in the minority of people who prefer ss collections anyway...

i need job

job need i

need job i

job i need

Trick ass hoes tryin' to poison me today

Ate some red curry

Knocked the fuck out

Like some craze narcoleptic patient

Woke up with my mouth smellin' like vomit

haven't puked in over a decade

wanna know why I'm hungry but full, can't move

FUQQ

who dunnit

where is monk

the fan. i didn't turn it on.

i agree 324u2904384t34jrfj2345 ur% but it was my mothers. okay? if i wanted to run of course id rather run outside in short shorts listening to my ipod that i keep strapped to my arm while i swing my arms up and down and im fucking running and sweating and running and looking at you and looking at the sky and running but my mom got a treadmill and i used it a few times it has incline

i agree 324u2904384t34jrfj2345 ur% but it was my mothers. okay? if i wanted to run of course id rather run outside in short shorts listening to my ipod that i keep strapped to my arm while i swing my arms up and down and im fucking running and sweating and running and looking at you and looking at the sky and running but my mom got a treadmill and i used it a few times it has incline

nohomo?123456789<10>?

funny but they dont make a 23 mine is 24 i decided to let myself go after omc recommended cakesters of the nilla wafer kind and i ate two boxes and it made me feel funny so i threw it up and then ran on the treadmill

no homo? what the fuck are you some kind of homophobe? thats gay.

ok i inspector gadgeted dis here trick junt

fan had some lint, threw a shadow.

there wasn't anything abnormal in the curry, I just ate too much cause I'm a NO LIMIT SOLDIER

and yo that someone in my house is somecat clawing at my door. He likes to play hackysack. With my balls.

Yo Lib, CWGs always lookin to buy treadmills. I didn't see that many in the city, but you could prolly market to middle aged jersey identity crisis homemaker cattygory.

brrrrrr what happened to dat minya

i heard he snitchin on a lab say it aint so

even when i was a youngin they cosign me to RO

which explains why im worth my rep in gold

while they still on that supreme tip since 8 yrz ol'

word in the streets that the envy is me

enough brilli on that wrist to make a homo lose sleep

miyashita frames help the bitch see clearly

I'm 24" on da' waist, ballin' severely

thats not even right man ive been keepin my eye on old navy for a minute ever since internetbloggingfashionhoneedsabargain chicks started sayin how nice their shoes and upcoming clothes were...i think i might buy those shorts...but then ill just be a shark biter huh? i dunno man...fuck these bitch ass niggas.

not even funnin though, i'm really about to buy this in every color, remove the old navy label, sew the fucking collar points down so it looks like a button-down collar cuz i fucking hate when collars spread out like a ho ready to get railed, and i'm going to tell no one where they're actually from and no one will know the fucking difference.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6920&pid=554424&scid=554424012

but 15 is almost the same as the price at uniqlo ri? i dont even know no mo man too many damn discount stores poppin up in nyc while at the same time high end motherfuckers puttin stores in random places its like damnnnnnn can a nigga live?

i bought a shirt at forever21 little while ago and just cut off the sleeves. word.

but 15 is almost the same as the price at uniqlo ri? i dont even know no mo man too many damn discount stores poppin up in nyc while at the same time high end motherfuckers puttin stores in random places its like damnnnnnn can a nigga live?

i bought a shirt at forever21 little while ago and just cut off the sleeves. word.

the ill trueness with the price but those pastels got a homie sprung like whoa

its gon be some serious mixymatchy when topshop drops, streets is watchin, watch.

not even funnin though, i'm really about to buy this in every color, remove the old navy label, sew the fucking collar points down so it looks like a button-down collar cuz i fucking hate when collars spread out like a ho ready to get railed, and i'm going to tell no one where they're actually from and no one will know the fucking difference.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6920&pid=554424&scid=554424012

Would it be that tough to make buttonholes yourself?

there is a store that sells cosmic wonder yamamoto and galliano under the same roof? woahz.

honestly i kiiiinda thought uniqlo would change the face of nyc streetz foreva, but shit really hasnt changed much kinda surprised.

whatll topshop really bring to the table that hasnt already caught on, ri?

pollopollos blog is kinda ill but i just wish it lacked the "only i can be ironic you can not only i can wear silly things you can not things i do and wear are in/out of fashion whatever you do is out of fashion in an unironic way" type of shit...but whatevzzzz i guess 98% of blogs are like that.

steeezin aka grindin by CLIPSE

from forum to forum, topic to topic,

i sell it trip by trip, it's twice the cost

I'm the neighborhood reseller

call me misterpretender, cause I inflate like dat jack

on or off the rack, I'm depressed cuz

ball til I fall, cause I can't sell dese Poell gloves

sorry sufu, what I'm seein' thru dese eyes

big warehouse sale with a discount on da side

only big boys hit clearances this wiiiide

cdiems with the messy overdye

man, i make a buck, why scam?