Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=01163de81eb60000fd6a95a10272ee51

i saw this on tv today and thought of sufu

the other day i wrote a bunch of comments on a semi popular fashion blog bashing the views of the person that runs it...

she asked me to write for them

confession: i am considering doing it. could be advantageous in many ways

its time to buy new shoes.

well, it was probably time 6 mo ago but fuck, thats one thing I've never really understood/liked spending much monies on, even though I prolly should. I hate shoes, my feet don't like being all constricted and not able to breath and shit.

how do you guys spend like $700 on sneaks and shit? I must need a better job so I don't have to care about money anymore.

i'm starting to think that the large montreal smoked meat sandwich and cigerette combo i just consumed probably wasn't be best idea before bed.

were to cop?

havent found any great delis in Toronto

I AM ON A NEW COMPUTER IT FEELS GOOD. SO FAST AND CLEAN CHEA

i'm starting to think that the large montreal smoked meat sandwich and cigerette combo i just consumed probably wasn't be best idea before bed.

should've went to banquise instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck i feel like going now...

today for lunch-- walk into random deli near work.

i see they gots a house special hero. what be on it?

fried chicken cutlets, extra-crispy bacon, melted mozzarella, onion rings [yesniggaonionrings], and spicy bbq mayo on garlic bread.

i'm having another one tomorrow. you have no idea.

fried chicken cutlets, extra-crispy bacon, melted mozzarella, onion rings [yesniggaonionrings], and spicy bbq mayo on garlic bread.

how come this shit doesn't exist in my country

There's a place around here that takes garlic bread and sticks an entire italian dinner into it.

yo wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff wtfffffffffffffffffff wtfffffffffffffff

please direct me to this deli wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

will cop cheap shooz and awesome hero tomorrow