Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hot cheetos + popcorn, no butter

movie theater butter is so gross

ask timber, im sure she will back me up

also packaged popcorn + hot cheetos, the white cheddar kind or just OG popcorn

im serious about my snacks

thats why im fat

not even funnin though, i'm really about to buy this in every color, remove the old navy label, sew the fucking collar points down so it looks like a button-down collar cuz i fucking hate when collars spread out like a ho ready to get railed, and i'm going to tell no one where they're actually from and no one will know the fucking difference.

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=6920&pid=554424&scid=554424012

We need a thread where people find good shit from mall brands. I roll Banana Republic on the regular - picked up a pair of deep burgundy red Desert Boots from there and they're 5 times nicer made than the Opening Ceremony ones and were about 80% cheaper (in addition to a plain blue windbreaker with a nice knit-insert neck that buttons shut around the chin). Fits nicer than my old Helmut Lang one, as well.

P.S. definitely buying these womens black gladiators. If they don't work out, who gives a shit? $20.

is the dark

knight out in states yet? anyone seen it? ...i just read reviews about how heath is amazing in it and how he should get oscar for it and shit.but i dunno, if he wasnt dead and so much controversy surrounding his death, surely there wouldn't be as much sympathy for him and his family, or hype about him and the movie for that matter, which i think is subconsciously altering peoples views about the movie...any opinions...i dunno...

sewing buttonholes is fine but i don't want buttonholes.

ive got this vision in my head of a nice circular stitch in a contrasting thread.

will look so fresh [and so clean]

Liberation replaced his EI avatar with a KVA DH one... my best friend is 1/3 of EI and at first I thought it may be one of the awesome Marras button downs but once I put on my glasses I noticed it was that craft project Dior one... too much wtf for my brain to process.

i've been told that ketchup chips and dill pickle chips do not exist in the states, but i've also heard otherwise (from other Canadians...)

truth?

Fuck ketchup. previous level condiment

relish the relish

my friends are leaving for overseas tonight/tomorrow...ughgghh gonna miss them :(

on a good note, i fuckin love reggae/dancehall!!! :D

so...does anyone actually know if these are for sale in the states? i'm just curious

also, today i won a 300$ certificate for cadillac fairview, which owns the majority of malls, in a work draw for filling out a survey, yessssssss! holt renfrew here i come.

so...does anyone actually know if [ketchup chips] are for sale in the states? i'm just curious
dolly, thankfully for us, the answer is no.

They had some for sale at the vending machine at my office. It caused quite a bit of consternation here.

i dunno where the fuck you fucks shop for fucks but i see fuckin ketchup chips and pickle chips here in nyc all the fuckin time, motherfuckers.

fuck my ass.

fuck it.

fuck fuck fuck.

[random thought: the word fuck is fucking fuck.]

fuckle my fuckhole with your fuckpole, fucker.