Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I needed a ride to the jacksonville but couldn't find one to go to the Tom Waits show. Now i'm really sad. I got hit on by this larger but still kinda pretty for a fat chick girl at a bar for playing tom waits on the jukebox. I played it off and walked away but she kept giving me this weird smile from across the room the rest of the night. FUCK I WANT TO SEE TOM

Tom waits for no man.

yes yes but no... when he wraps his hands around your throat without that glint of play in his eyes it really is not nice

true. there is a fine line. but it seems that for every girl it is different. it is our job to find out just how far into the freak-zone the line lies, while coming across like you knew it all along :D

The story of steez and blacks is the story of society and blacks. We got jacked.

But Im bringing it back.

Awhile back we had some girls come in and swipe a little over thirteen grand worth of accessories. There was minimal coverage cos they went during non-peak hours and as my manager chased after them the security guard below tried to stop them but as soon as the girls drew out the black card the security guard stopped and let them pass without delay.

The security guard was clearly not black, if he was I wonder what the girls would have done

Cried sexual harassment?

They've hit multiple stores and the number has escalated since.

We have a guard now obviously, and can detain/carry arms.

Awhile back we had some girls come in and swipe a little over thirteen grand worth of accessories. There was minimal coverage cos they went during non-peak hours and as my manager chased after them the security guard below tried to stop them but as soon as the girls drew out the black card the security guard stopped and let them pass without delay.

amex%20black.jpg

u mean dis blik card? some of my best friends own dis black kard.......

Years ago, I had a customer come in at Nordstrom who literally gave me her Centurion to hold onto while her daughter and daughter's friend shopped as they chose. Needless to say, there was good commission that day.

Wore my chinos rolled up about an inch and a half past my ankles to the office today. A female coworker asked, "What's up with your pants?"

my old boss did that to me once. one time when i also rocked all black to the office, he said 'taking it back to the 80s?'. du was indian and wack.

some douchebag keeps saying "hey matt, the 80s called, they want their glasses back!" when i wear my gellers. then he puts on his oakleys which look quite nice with his aldo squaretoes.

just show your sufu peen, it always works for me

Wore my chinos rolled up about an inch and a half past my ankles to the office today. A female coworker asked, "What's up with your pants?"
my old boss did that to me once. one time when i also rocked all black to the office, he said 'taking it back to the 80s?'. du was indian and wack.
some douchebag keeps saying "hey matt, the 80s called, they want their glasses back!" when i wear my gellers. then he puts on his oakleys which look quite nice with his aldo squaretoes.

Frustrating. My boss keeps telling me I look like a fuck up and it bugs me because he wears polos with skinny ties and those long thin gino loafers that look like Zucchinis. Though he does have a point as I literally cannot stop fucking up at this job. Ah well.

room mates asked me to stop walking around in underwear+undershirt.

passive aggressively I now walk around in jeans+no shirt.

woooo maturity

everytime I see you post I think your name says labia and it kind of grosses me out.

edit: guess I'm not the first to say this. still, I don't get why clitoris got to be named something that sounds so space-age and functional and labia got stuck sounding like a village in persia.

my computer is being a bitch and telling me I need to download a certain codec for quicktime so I can watch this movie, but it will not provide me with A) which codec I need B) where to download it.

thats what I call bitchassness.

sounds like hacked by chinese

what kind of file is it

nothing odd. Just downloaded Blowup in .avi, but when I first opened it, it told me I needed a certain codec to play it. So it provided me with a link, and of course, I closed it when I was closing a whole bunch of windows. So eventually, I got to it again, and it sent me to Xvid's site, I downloaded that, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it and now I'm pissed off.