Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i woke up and there was a spider in my toilet, so i pissed on it. and then i felt bad. >:

man, everytime i flush a spider down the toilet i feel bad. they're one of the few bugs that i have guilt pangs about killing.

the others being butterflies and ladybugs. end list.

man, everytime i flush a spider down the toilet i feel bad. they're one of the few bugs that i have guilt pangs about killing.

the others being butterflies and ladybugs. end list.

My dad knew that I was frightened of small, creepy things. Once, when I was a child, he came home from work and called out to me.

"Come here," he said. "I have something to show you."

I walked over to him. He has what appeared to be a grape stem emerging from a ball of tissue wrapped in his hand. He opened his fist, revealing a small lizard.

"Yahhh!" I yelled, jumping back. My dad just laughed at my weakness. Then he went to the bathroom and tossed the lizard in the toilet. He peed on the lizard, laughing all the while, and then flushed it down the toilet.

i mean... as a good moral high high horse sitting person should you crane your neck to see her balls fly round the pole, or should you at least pretend to look away

I read this without having read the previous post, and I was thinking, "Are you playing tether ball or something?"

how many years do you think we'll have to wait until we see fashion designers working with car designers/companies

bw x bmw

supreme x w)taps x honda

mmm x geo

eddie bauer already did a collab w/ ford.

^ you serious dude? almost all girls love some kind of dom/sub action like that, some even like rape scenarios...

An ex of mine was really into rape scenarios. She got married a few years ago, and she confided this to her husband.

One night she came home from a ten-hour shift at the restaurant, five months pregnant, and he jumped out of the closet. He pinned her to the ground and tried to play-rape her. She fought him off for like ten minutes and finally convinced him that she wasn't playacting--she was just tired and felt gross and was five months' pregnant with swollen feet and all she wanted was some goddamn lemonade.

They got divorced about a year later.

Guest jmatsu
^ you serious dude? almost all girls love some kind of dom/sub action like that, some even like rape scenarios...

true, but the kinda vice-grip she wanted could have actually made her dead. i ain't never killed a bitch before.

A guy I know can never understand people with accents.

chinese, japanese, hispanic, even black people.... Am I supposed to step in and translate for him or something?

I am not sure if this bothers me so much because I dislike him or if I dislike him because he can barely understand people.

I like that point when you're riding a girl and you decide you want to try and smack her ass.

You think it could either: 1) go over really well and she'd be into it or 2)she could call the whole thing off and be all "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" (have experienced both).

But I think I like that point before I'm about to do it more than if she ends up liking it anyway.

Is this confessional material?