Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I like that point when you're riding a girl and you decide you want to try and smack her ass.

You think it could either: 1) go over really well and she'd be into it or 2)she could call the whole thing off and be all "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" (have experienced both).

aahahahah, this is so fucking true, it's always one extreme or the other.

I like that point when you're riding a girl and you decide you want to try and smack her ass.

You think it could either: 1) go over really well and she'd be into it or 2)she could call the whole thing off and be all "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" (have experienced both).

But I think I like that point before I'm about to do it more than if she ends up liking it anyway.

Is this confessional material?

Wasn't this a point of discussion between Ben Stiller and Phillip Seymour Hoffman in the movie Along Came Polly?

Wasn't this a point of discussion between Ben Stiller and Phillip Seymour Hoffman in the movie Along Came Polly?

Haven't seen the movie, but I doubt I'm the first one to have ever thought it.

I just think its weird that I get off while I'm thinking about doing it more than the act itself.

a lil slap on the ass does them some good. sometimes if they're really good I'll just put my hand out and slap em across the face as well, and bite their nipples til they bleed.

But I think I like that point before I'm about to do it more than if she ends up liking it anyway.

Is this confessional material?

Thing is, it's win/win. If she freaks out, you find out quickly that she's probably an uptight bitch, so fuck her. If not, you gotta push it until she hits you back. That's when you know you've got a winner.

I'm still young so i get more of this, but i also hated when friend's of mine and their parents would get into screaming matches when i'm just standing there. I have no idea what i'm supposed to do except be uncomfortable.

You always take her side, right?

my mother -in-law is off her rocker and more so since my father-in-law passed. she actually told my mom and aunt that my wife is a bitch and they shouyldn't fall for her nice and sweet bs. she's seriously not quite right.

per my wife's request, i actually stay neutral cause my m-in-law would have it in for me too if i defended my wife. she's a tough broad and prefers to stand up for herself.

it's uncomfortable for the kids, though.

I needed a ride to the jacksonville but couldn't find one to go to the Tom Waits show. Now i'm really sad. I got hit on by this larger but still kinda pretty for a fat chick girl at a bar for playing tom waits on the jukebox. I played it off and walked away but she kept giving me this weird smile from across the room the rest of the night. FUCK I WANT TO SEE TOM

ok so i will try to sum up my trip in a reasonably sized post

i went to the columbus show and i definitely got that amazing might not get to see this ever again withdrawl after

i went from the philly area to columbus and back in five days, here's how it went

baltimore: the most insane lightning strike i have ever seen, finding out that my fellow roadtripper had strep, going to an anarchist bookstore/coffee house, steampunk magazine, staying at some random chick's house, a blind cat, the wire, spaghetti, one of the best art museums i have ever been to, buying an awesome statue of jesus

pittsburgh: skating a giant hip/ditch spot on the waterfront, warhol, some convention that involved people wearing animal tails, an awesome record/book store, finding out about some random party to kick off pittsburgh's bikefest, going, being the only people who came on skateboards, and it being awesome. getting into some art show/party for free, it sucking, the bros out front, a kind of stupid cop, being psyched, driving late into the night

columbus: seeing lots of people on the street waiting for something and wondering why, finding out there was a huge gay pride parade, watching the parade, possibly being mistaken for a gay couple by some photographer, our hotel being impossible to find and really shitty, TOM MOTHER FUCKING WAITS, his voice being even more amazing in person, your innocent when you dream being performed and thinking it was amazingly beautiful, my mind feeling blown, wishing the show would never end, two encores, going back the the hotel, drinking black coffee at a roadside waffle house, our hotel being next to a really weird lookin "show bar"

the way home: buying fireworks at a giant fireworks store, stopping at a cherokee gift shop and boot outlet that had tons of awesome and riiculous stuff, pizza hut, a rainbow, insane rain, lots of trucks, a strip bar in the middle of nowhere in a run down barn, setting off the fireworks in a park, eating at a local 24 hour diner, millions of photographs, coming home, somewhere along the way i lost jesus and my glasses, wishing i were still out there, liking the world a whole lot more

girls from hawaii are fuckin freaks. girl made me strangle her.
^ you serious dude? almost all girls love some kind of dom/sub action like that, some even like rape scenarios...

yes yes but no... when he wraps his hands around your throat without that glint of play in his eyes it really is not nice