Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I am such a nerd. I am moving into a nice condo at the end of this year, and I have been spending loads of time drueling over faucets and fixtures/flooring upgrades.

I work in the industry, so when I get asked about architectural details ect I am like a kid in a candy store.

I also have been spending an obscene amount of time at googles homepage today playing Pacman...awesome. Anyone who hasnt tried it, start using your number/directional pad and you can actually play the game. I didnt quite figure it out until I began to wonder why the fuck Pacman just stood there and let the ghosts have their way with him.

edit.....

Happy birthday Crissy

Samsickle : That sucks. My friends grandmother went downhill really fast, it was a shame as I pretty much grew up knowing her, she treated me like a son, and now she doesnt know me. Keep caring for her and keep your head up, it can give you the creeps sometimes, but shes still that same person trapped in a mind that is shutting down rapidly

bulOWYoULmo

this is an extremely shortened version of an interview i did with these broads, it is actually like 20 minutes long but my editor for some reason mangled the best parts

they're funny in a sort of retarded way

sean_

you would make a great radio host

your voice is so relaxing

and that edited version contains all the relevant questions that i would ask them anyway :P

i got the whole exploring abandoned factories thing, but i didn't really get it until yesterday. went to an abandoned magnet factory about 45 min. from where i live, was so fucking awesome. holy shit it was awesome. will post pics once i'm at my home computer

but if anyone in the pa/nj area wants info on it pm me

might not be that good compared to others, but still very cool none the less

looked straight out of metal gear solid or some shit

i needed to use my remote for the little tv in my room last night to adjust the brightness. when i finally found it i realized it needed batteries since it's been unused for 6 years. and then it dawned on me that i haven't actually needed the usual aa/aaa batteries for anything for a long time. hate having to rely on them.

I just watched the arctic survivorman episode.. holy shit best episode ever. he caught 4 big ass salmon, i was practically crying with joy. It is so satisfying when Les Stroud gets a bite to eat when ever he is out in the wild.

I just watched the arctic survivorman episode.. holy shit best episode ever. he caught 4 big ass salmon, i was practically crying with joy. It is so satisfying when Les Stroud gets a bite to eat when ever he is out in the wild.

Way better than Man vs Wild def.